The Power of One
The Power of our Associates for the Benefit of our Guests
At Omni Hotels & Resorts we know that one single event can affect the entire stay for our guests. One simple interaction can make the experience even more memorable. One thoughtful associate can make someone else’s day. For this reason, we encourage and expect each of our associates to do their personal best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This is how we deliver one remarkable stay after another.
This is Omni Hotels & Resorts' commitment to our guests: To create a memorable stay through unsurpassed customer service.
- Think! Use our common sense.
- Know and satisfy our customers' expectations.
- Greet customers immediately with our undivided attention.
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Make the first and last 30 seconds count. Ask our external customers about their stay and invite them back.
- Be natural and appropriately friendly.
- Use our customers' names whenever possible.
- Promptly answer telephones with a "smile" in our voice.
- Determine the needs and wishes of our customers and make decisions that benefit them. Bend the rules sometimes.
- Take ownership of our customers' needs and wishes and personally follow through on their complaints.
- Escort customers whenever possible.
- Stay up! Be energetic! Take good care of ourselves!
- Wear our uniforms and name tags in an immaculate manner.
- Take personal responsibility for cleanliness and safety.
- Be ambassadors for our hotel and promote it enthusiastically.
- Be a team player.
- Protect and maintain all hotel assets and equipment - we all earn a living here.
- Always remember that we are hospitality professionals.
- Always maintain your smile even though your customer may not.