2138 Business 220
Bedford, Pennsylvania 15522
Phone: 814-623-8100, Fax: 814-623-8052
Luxury Bedford Springs Resort Accommodations
The Omni Bedford Springs Resort presents 216 beautifully appointed guest rooms and four luxury suites which embrace the richness of the resort’s past. The décor includes authentic patterns and textures and incredible balconies with rocking chairs where you can enjoy the lush natural views.
Whether you choose our luxurious accommodations in the historic building, or the exquisite all-new spa wing, breathtaking vistas, exquisite furnishings and a host of exclusive amenities await you at our world-class resort.
Whether you prefer to stay in the renovated, original building, or in our newer spa wing, you will enjoy the finest amenities.
- Historic Wing
These restored rooms feature 9-foot ceilings and garden views. Guests in our garden-facing rooms can enjoy relaxing, peaceful views complemented by the sounds of a babbling creek, from spacious porches which feature two rocking chairs.
- Spa Wing
Stay just steps from the Springs Eternal Spa in our new Spa Wing. Each guest room offers either garden or outdoor pool views; many of these rooms include a Juliet balcony or porch as well.
Located within the resort's spa wing moments from Springs Eternal Spa, our four luxuriously appointed suites provide everything you need for work or relaxation. Our suites are ideal for entertaining VIP clients in style.
The James K. Polk suite presents the ultimate surroundings, featuring sweeping vistas of the golf course and the Cumberland Valley. The Donald Ross suite provides a grand terrace for 75 and perfect sunset views; this is a setting your friends and clients will be sure to remember.
Rooms and Suites
- Deluxe Rooms: Located throughout the resort, deluxe rooms feature a king, queen or two double beds and range from 325-400 square feet.
- Resort View Rooms: All resort view rooms in the historic wing have porches with rocking chairs and face the front of the resort. The Spa Wing has both resort view rooms with porches and resort view rooms without porches. These rooms range from 325-400 square feet.
- Luxury Spa Rooms: Located on the first floor of the new Spa Wing and offer 1 king bed and spa tubs. Some rooms feature a spacious porch. These rooms range from 325-400 square feet.
- Clay & Calhoun Suite: Two connecting suites overlooking the golf course. The Clay suite offers a king bed and the Calhoun offers 2 double beds. Both feature deep soaking pedestal tubs, walk-in rain down showers and microwave. The Clay suite is 1500 square feet and the Calhoun suite is 1380 square feet.
- James K. Polk Suite: Located on the top floor, the suite features sweeping views of the golf course and the Cumberland Valley. Offers a king master bedroom with a large pedestal tub and a second bedroom with two double beds. Suite includes full pantry with microwave and half fridge and a half bath in the living room. Total square footage is 2,385 square feet including the balcony.
- Donald Ross Suite: Situated on the first floor in the spa wing the suite offers a king master bedroom with a large bathroom, a second bedroom with two queen beds and private porch. Also includes a half bath in the living room, large pantry with microwave and half fridge, heated towel racks, and pedestal tubs. The porch is ideal for entertaining up to 75 guests. This spacious suite totals 4,279 square feet of which 2,263 are made up by the porch.
- ADA Accessible Rooms: Accessible rooms are provided for our guests who require ADA features. Our rooms feature enlarged door openings. There is the option of a room with a roll-in shower or a room with a standard shower and tub. Both rooms have a hand-held shower head and grab bars. The standard toilet with the roll-in shower has grab bars and the sink is no higher than 29 inches from the floor. The shower and tub have a standard height sink and toilet, with grab bars. Also offered is visual notification for the hotel alarm system, door, and phone.
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- Luxurious down comforters and triple sheeting
- Balconies with rocking chairs (some rooms)
- Marble Floors (some rooms) and Vanities & Waterworks Fixtures in Bathrooms
- Work desk (some rooms)
- In-room safe
- Pet Policy available - please call for details and deposit information
- All guestrooms including balconies and all indoor public spaces are non-smoking
NOTE: A $25.00 + 8.00% applicable taxes per-room, per-day Resort Service Charge will be added to the daily room rate. This resort charge allows guests to enjoy many resort services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges