Exclusive Offer - Ski & Stay from $129 USD per night for two
Including activity discounts!
Available Sunday - Thursday nights through December 20 from $129!
Available Sunday - Thursday nights in January from $169!
Located in New Hampshire's White Mountains, stay at the Omni Mount Washington Resort and ski at Bretton Woods - NH's largest ski area! Guests can enjoy numerous activities from canopy tours and spa treatments to carriage rides and swimming pools. Or visit nearby North Conway or Littleton for tax-free shopping!
Omni Mount Washington Resort From $129 USD per night
Named by ForbesTraveler.com as one of the Top 10 Best Mountain Hotels in the World , the four-diamond Omni Mount Washington Resort is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A National Historic Landmark, the hotel has been a favorite New England retreat for generations and has recently completed a $70 million renovation.
- Accommodations in a newly renovated Traditional room - Upgrade to a Deluxe King or two Queen room for just $30 per night
- 2 Ski Lift Tickets for Bretton Woods (additional tickets may be purchased on-site at resort guest rates)
- 20% Discount off Spa treatments with a purchase of $50 or more
- 20% Discount off Bretton Woods Canopy Tour featuring 9 zip lines
- 20% Discount off retail purchases $50 or greater in select shops
- Omni kids backpack per child per stay
- Welcome milk and cookies per child on night of arrival
Terms and Conditions: Rates are in USD, per room, per night and include overnight Traditional accommodations for two Sunday-Thursday night, based on availability. Upgrade to Deluxe King or Two Queen for $30 per night. Additional guest rate of $20 per adult applied to accommodations. Blackout dates include: Fridays and Saturdays, plus December 21-31 and January 20. Retail, spa and canopy tour discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or sale items. Excludes spa retail items. Available seasonal activities subject to change. No discount or refund for unused package amenities. Tax, gratuities, meals and $25 nightly resort amenity fee not included. Must be booked by January 3, 2013.