Omni La Mansión del Rio
112 College Street
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Phone: 210-518-1000, Fax: 210-226-0389
Omni La Mansión del Rio
Luxury San Antonio River Walk Hotel
The Omni La Mansión del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic River Walk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio, where it is perfectly situated for any visitor seeking to explore all of San Antonio’s extensive range of tourist attractions. It is within easy walking distance of the fabled Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish Governors Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Blending Spanish colonial architecture and European style, the four-diamond Omni La Mansión del Rio surrounds guests with the romance, grace and charm of a grand hacienda. Our San Antonio River Walk accommodations provide a haven for guests with graceful service and tranquil surroundings. Built on three levels that descend to San Antonio's festive River Walk, the Las Canarias Restaurant offers a romantic atmosphere of graceful palms, flowing waters and scenic views. This luxury San Antonio hotel located on the San Antonio River Walk, was recognized in the Celebrated Living's Magazine as one of the top hotels in the Nation.
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- Las Canarias restaurant known for the finest hand-made margaritas on the River Walk
- Courtyard heated swimming pool
- Luxurious Mobil Four Star Spa & world-class Fitness center located at companion property, Mokara Hotel & Spa
- Check-in time: 3 p.m. Check-out time: Noon
Awards and Accolades
- Named one of the "Top 50 Mainland U.S. Hotels" in Celebrated Living's Annual Readers' Choice Platinum List, 2007-2014
- The Omni La Mansión del Rio made the Conde Nast Traveler top Top 75 Hotel Spas list for 2012.
- Made Condé Nast Traveler's Gold list for 2010 2012 as one of the best hotels in the world.
- The Omni La Mansión del Rio was included in Travel + Leisure’s 500 “World’s Best Hotels” in 2011 and 2012.
- The Omni La Mansión del Rio’s acclaimed Las Canarias restaurant being named by ZAGAT as one of the 25 “Best Hotel Restaurants.”
- The Omni La Mansión del Rio was voted #12 in the Top 20 Mainland U.S. Hotels category of Celebrated Living’s 2011 “Platinum List.”
- Celebrated Living's annual Readers' Choice Platinum List in 2012 and 2011 recognized Omni La Mansión del Rio as one of the "Top 20 Mainland U.S. Hotels."
- Las Canarias was awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for 2012.
- OpenTable ranked Las Canaraias as one of the Best in San Antonio in their annual readers’ choice poll.
- The Omni La Mansión del Rio has been ranked among the best in the Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers Choice Awards which have been published in the November 2009 issue.
- Ranked #15 overall in Travel+Leisure's Top 20 Hotels for Value Overall - Less than $300 a Night - March 2012
- The Omni La Mansión del Rio was named to the list of "Top 100 Hotels" in the world in Travel + Leisure's "World's Best Awards." Ranked (No. 72) among hotels overall and (No. 4) among Large City Hotels.
- The Omni La Mansión del Rio was one of three Omni hotels named to Travel + Leisure's 2012 World's Best Hotels for Families list
- Las Canarias was voted “Best Hotel Restaurant” by readers of the San Antonio Express-News.
- The Omni La Mansiòn del Rio is a AAA Four-Diamond hotel.
- “A San Antonio tradition within easy walking distance of the Paseo, elegant La Mansión del Rio Hotel is among the city’s most distinctive places to stay.” –about.com