245 Water Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Phone: (904) 355-6664, Fax: (904) 791-4812
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens
The Cummer Museum of Art and Garden Package
through December 31, 2013
is the largest fine arts museum in northeast Florida. The core collection of 60 pieces from Mrs. Cummer’s estate has grown to include nearly 5,000 works of world-class art, which spans from 2100 B.C. through the 21st century. The 1.5 acres of historic gardens is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
- Cummer Museum Art and Garden Book, 1 per family
- Cummer Museum Art and Garden tickets for 2 adults and 2 children
- Complimentary valet parking for 1 car (Savings of $18 per day plus tax)
*guest should advise the front desk about their parking situation*
- Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed Mondays
Book Your Experience Today!
Conditions: Limited availability. Subject to black out dates. Does not apply to groups, conventions or packages and cannot be combined with other discounts.