A grand masterpiece of Spanish Renaissance architecture, Omni Mount Washington Resort in New Hampshire's White Mountains was a two-year labor of love for 250 master craftsmen. Conceived by industrialist Joseph Stickney, this National Historic Landmark opened in 1902 and has been attracting generations of families ever since.
The final phase of an $80 million expansion and renovation initiative continues with the replacement of the hotel's iconic signature red roofs. Previous renovations to the guest rooms, public areas and dining facilities complement the additions of a signature spa, thrilling year-round canopy tour and renovation to the classic Donald Ross-designed Mount Washington golf course.
Omni Mount Washington Hotel is located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, only 2.5 hours from Boston.
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- 200 luxury guest rooms and suites
- 30,000 square feet of meeting space
- Full-service 25,000-square-foot spa and salon
- Recently-renovated 18-hole Donald Ross designed golf course
- One of the longest zip line tours in New England (open year round)
- Nordic Skiing and Alpine Skiing in the winter at Bretton Woods – New Hampshire’s largest ski area
- Fine and casual dining including two Four Diamond dining rooms, the all-new Stickney’s Restaurant and the renovated “Cave” – a former speakeasy
- Numerous resort activities including fishing, hiking, horseback riding, sleigh rides and more.
- Located 160 miles from Boston, 350 miles from New York, 95 miles from Portland, Maine, 185 miles from Montreal and 240 miles from Hartford, Connecticut
- The Knot – Best of Weddings Award – 2013
- Golf Week – One of the Best Resort Courses – 2013
- Family Fun – Top 10 Family Resorts Award – 2013
- Wine Spectator Restaurant Wine List Award – 2013
- Conde Nast Traveler’s Top Resorts in the Northeast 2013
- Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Hotels for Families – 2013
- Ski magazine – Best Ski Resort in the East (ranked #9) – 2013
- Ski magazine – Best Ski Resort in the East for Snow, Grooming, Service & Weather (ranked #1) – 2013
- #1 in SnowEast’s Top 10 New Hampshire Ski Resorts – 2013
- #1 in New Hampshire in Top 100 Courses You Can Play for Mount Washington Course – Golf magazine – 2012
- One of 'the 10 best places to get married in New England, The Knot Boston FW – 2012
- 2012-2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
- Conde Nast Traveler top 100 Resort Spas – 2012
- Golfweek's 2012 Best Course in New Hampshire
- One of the best in New Hampshire by Yankee magazine for Best Grand Hotel with a Spa and Best Zipline Experience
- “Best of New England” for large hotels and luxury hotels by Yankee magazine
- National Historic Landmark