Opening for the 2015 season April 3.
Regarded as the finest mountain course in the country, the Cascades Course offers challenging links set against the backdrop of Virginia's breathtaking Allegheny Mountains. Sam Snead launched his career on this fabled Virginia mountain golf course, which has the honor of being ranked among "America's 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses" by Golf Digest.
Designed by legendary course architect William S. Flynn, the Cascades uses its varied terrain to influence play, rather than dictate it. Talented players can use the slopes and roll to their advantage, while less skilled golfers will not be penalized by forced carries or unfair hazard placement. Spend a few minutes warming up on the private Cascades Driving Range before your tee time.
- No. 1 Course in Virginia, Golfweek
- Top 10 Golf Resorts in the South, Conde Nast Traveler 2012
- Top 10 Mountain Courses You Can Play, LINKS Magazine 2012
- Top 100 Courses You Can Play, Golf magazine 2012
- Jemsek Award for Golf Course Excellence, National Golf Course Owners Association, 2013
BOOK A TEE TIME
To book a tee time, click the blue "Book a Tee Time" button, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 838-1766, option 3.
Download our free Cascades Course app!