Follow Omni on Instagram!
Fall is approaching, easing us away from the summer heat to the sweaters, football, the outdoors and comfort food we’ve been waiting for all year. It’s the season for family and for timeless memories to be made. And it’s time for leaves to change from green to red, yellow and gold… an annual transformation that is your chance to do some world class “leaf peeping” at Omni Hotels & Resorts’ iconic properties.
or at Asheville’s Omni Grove Park Inn, which USA Today recently included in its Top 10 Hotels for Fall Leaf Peeping list, you will get the best view of the beautiful transformation that these properties go through each fall.
And if the city is more your speed, Omni’s compiled a list of events in some of your favorite cities you won’t want to miss this fall- take a look!
- Texas Craft Brewers Festival (Sept 27) – Beer festival for Texas brewers
- The Pecan Street Festival (Sept 27,28) – Free arts festival, food, music, family-friendly activities
- Austin City Limits (Oct 3-5, 10-12) – Music festival featuring over 130 musicians
- Dallas Stars vs St. Louis Blues (Sept 22) – Professional hockey preseason game
- Oscar de la Renta: Five Decades of Style (Sept-Oct 5) – Fashion display featuring Oscar de la Renta’s life, career and work at George W Bush Presidential Center
- Annual Fall Festival & Wellness Fair (Sept 20) – Fall festival with wellness presentations, vendors, food, hayrides and children’s activities
- Bedford Fall Foliage Festival (Oct 5 & 12) – Annual fun for all ages celebrating the beautiful fall season in Bedford
- Top of the Hops Beer Fest (Sept 20) – Craft beer festival
- McGuffey Block Party (Sept 26) – Block party at the McGuffey Art Center that brings music, food and beer to downtown Charlottesville
- Art Walk (Oct 1) – Fifteen blocks of art including galleries, museums, cultural venues, restaurants, bars and businesses, street performers and live music
- Friday Night Live at the Landing (Sept 26-27) – Jacksonville’s hottest musicians, bands and singers compete in a five week competition
- Oktoberfest in Central Park (Sept 20) – Enjoy German beer and food while you hear live music at the Steuben Parade Oktoberfest at Rumsey Playfield in Central Park
- Free Museum Day (Sept 27) – Free admission for two at any of the 27 museums participating
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (Sept 19-Nov 10) – Taste your way around the world with food and wine at Epcot
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom (Sept-Oct 31) – Attend the park after hours for a Halloween party with plenty of activities for all