Omni Hotels & Resorts is excited to unveil the rooms for the Atlanta Braves-inspired Omni Hotel At The Battery Atlanta! The luxurious property, scheduled to open early 2018, will be a full-service hotel and serve as a cornerstone of the mixed-use community adjacent to SunTrust Park, future home of the Atlanta Braves.
The Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta will have 264 finely appointed guest rooms, inclusive of 28 luxurious suites, and will have more than 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The property is currently taking future reservations for meetings and events. Interested parties may visit www.omnihotels.com/hotels/atlanta-battery for more information.
Upon room entry, guests will notice the large headboard and bench, both with tufted upholstery inspired by the materials used in baseball gloves. Crisp white bedding with clean horizontal red lining at the foot of the bed – similar to the Atlanta Braves color scheme. In addition, each guest room will feature one of two pieces of artwork:
- A deconstructed baseball outlining the state of Georgia, or
- the quote, “The pitcher has got only a ball. I’ve got a bat. So the percentage in weapons is in my favor and I let the fellow with the ball do the fretting,” from the legendary Hank Aaron.
This project is the latest in a long line of unique partnerships Omni has forged to develop high-profile mixed used developments adjacent to iconic attractions. The partnership is a 50-50 venture between Omni and the Atlanta Braves organization.
Some other unique partnerships include:
• Omni San Diego Hotel / PETCO Park
• Omni Frisco Hotel / The Star
• Omni Nashville Hotel / Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
• Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center / College Football Hall of Fame