A year ago the Omni Nashville Hotel opened with much fanfare, and Music City celebrated the newest addition to its growing skyline, complete with the city’s first and only rooftop pool.
Omni Hotels & Resorts properties reflect the local flavor of the city in which they are located; In the Omni Nashville Hotel, the design and décor, culinary, lifestyle and retail venues all stem from and become reflective of Nashville. The hotel, which was designed to celebrate the city’s heritage with prevalent musical/artistic accents and comfort food creations, experienced unparalleled success in its first year as locals and vistors alike came out in droves.
Omni Hotels & Resorts wishes to extend its endless thanks to the residents of the City of Nashville, as well as to the 64,988 guests who have stayed at the hotel since its opening. It is because of you we today celebrate the Omni Nashville Hotel’s first year. Y’all come see us again soon!
Omni Nashville’s first year by the numbers:
- 2,900,000: Pounds of laundry
- 121,479: Number of cars parked
- 64,988: Number of guests who stayed at the hotel
- 50,000: Burgers sold in all restaurants
- 23,782: Number of Glass of Arrington Wines sold
- 20,000: Pounds of prime steak served in Bob’s Steak and Chop House
- 11,904: Number of Jack Daniels Tennessee whiskey drinks sold in Barlines
- 7,543: Pounds of coffee brewed at Bongo Java
- 4,000: Number of Goo Goo Clusters sold at Five & TENN
- 950: Number of meetings and/or events hosted
- 890: Number of items sold from Colonel Littleton
- 300: Pairs of cowboy boots sold
- 1: Omni Nashville Hotel