Terms and Conditions
“#ValentinesVictory” SWEEPSTAKES RULES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. & D.C. AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The “#ValentinesVictory” SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9am a.m. Eastern Time (“ET” or “EST”) on February 2, 2014 and ends at 9:00 p.m. EST on February 2, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the Sweepstakes by visiting the Sweepstakes Facebook post at https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151922329863869&set=a.100002763868.90646.89972093868&type=1&theater. Then, you must leave a comment on the Facebook post to be eligible for the Grand Prize (the “Entry”). All entries must be completed and submitted by 9:00 p.m. EST on February 2, 2014 to be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of the Sponsor. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age and older as of date of entry. Employees of Omni Hotels & Resorts (the “Sponsor”), Votigo, Inc., their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible.
4. Random Drawing: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing by Random.org on February 2, 2014 from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value: Grand Prize: One (1) $100 Amazon Gift Card. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. General Rules: Grand Prize Winner will be notified initially on the Omni Hotels Facebook page. Winner will be required to confirm his/her mailing address (or for a Canadian winner, return a Declaration of Compliance) and execute a Release of Liability and, except where prohibited, publicity release, within ten (10) days of notification in order to receive the prize. If winner fails to respond to prize notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must answer a time limited arithmetic skill testing question as a condition to winning the prize. All applicable federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Prize is nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Winner releases Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes including Facebook, from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to bugs, tampering, unauthorized telephone intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, altered, delayed, received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York in the U.S. applicable to promotions fully carried out within New York. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorney’s fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and winner acknowledges that they have not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by the Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. Winner agrees that the invalidity or enforce-ability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforce-ability of any of the remainder of that document.
7. Winner: The winner will be announced at http://facebook.com/omnihotels on or about Sunday, February 2, 2014.
8. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Omni Hotels & Resorts, 4001 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75219.