Omni Amelia Island Resort - Amelia Island, FL
RELAX IN OCEANFRONT LUXURY
Nestled on 1,350 acres at the tip of a barrier island off the Florida coast, this beautiful resort offers luxurious oceanfront accommodations with unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean, world-class resort pools, championship golf, and a full-service spa. Whether you prefer to stroll 3.5 miles of pristine beach, spend the day kayaking through Amelia Island’s preserved marshlands or tee off on one of our award-winning golf courses, you’ll never run out of adventure in this idyllic destination.
At Omni Amelia Island Resort, our goal is to provide you with an experience that lasts a lifetime – or at least until the next time you visit. We offer vacation packages for the golf enthusiast, the tennis fanatic, the spa addict, or friends and families, plus romantic hotel packages for couples to enjoy.
Escape and save up to 15% when you stay two or more nights.
Reward yourself with a private working space, luxurious hotel amenities and exceptional service to transform working remote into a fresh start. You deserve it.
CDC-Certified Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
402 Oceanfront Guest Rooms & Suites with Patios and Balconies
3.5 Miles of Secluded Beach
World-Class Adult-Only and Family-Friendly Pools
36 Holes of Championship Golf
9 On-Site Restaurants and 24-Hour In-Room Dining
Nature-Inspired Full-Service Spa and Salon, Including Spa Boutique
Cliff Drysdale Tennis Program, 23 Har-Tru® Tennis Courts and Pro Shop
Fully-equipped fitness center with lap pool and Pelotons
- 402 Oceanfront Guest Rooms & Suites with Patios and Balconies
- 3.5 Miles of Secluded Beach
- World-Class Adult-Only and Family-Friendly Pools
- 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- 9 On-Site Restaurants and 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Nature-Inspired Full-Service Spa and Salon, Including Spa Boutique
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis Program, 23 Har-Tru® Tennis Courts and Pro Shop
- 80,000 Square Feet of Versatile Indoor & Outdoor Meeting Space
- Guided Kayaking and Paddle Boarding
- Nature Center Showcasing Amelia Island's Natural Wonders
- Guided Segway® Tours, and Bicycle or Island Hopper (Golf Cart) Rentals
- Family and Youth Recreation, Including Camp Amelia and Gamer's Lounge
- Shopping Village with Boutiques and a French-Style Deli and Market
- Pet Friendly
- WiFi Access In-Room and Numerous On-Resort WiFi Hot Spots
- Four Tesla Charging Stations
- Kids Playground on Aury Island
Omni Amelia Island Resort is committed to providing our guests and members with a first-class golf experience. Named a “Top 121 Golf Resort in the World” by Condé Nast Traveler, our resort is home to two incredible championship courses.View More
Relax and revive at our nature-inspired, full-service spa offering facial and body treatments and salon services.View More
With authentic regional cuisine, our resort offers nine on-site culinary choices from casual to fine dining, inspired by the region’s culture and ingredients, all a part of your luxury resort experience.View More
Soak up the sun on our 3.5 miles of private, uncrowded Amelia Island beach. Put your toes in the sand and enjoy a leisurely stroll down the beach as the sun rises over the Atlantic Ocean.View More
Amelia Island has plenty to offer the adventurous traveler. Whether you seek shopping and dining or festivals and culture, we can point you toward memorable days and nights out on the island.View More
The Shops at Omni Amelia Island features a wide selection of one-of-a-kind boutiques, restaurants and souvenir stores for your shopping pleasure.View More
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the resort through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
Miles of pristine beaches, marshlands and beautiful golf courses set the backdrop for a relaxing vacation in the natural splendor of Amelia Island. Enjoy spectacular ocean views, relax at our expansive poolscape, indulge in a refreshing spa treatment or embark on a nature adventure.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
Amelia Island is an ideal location for your beach wedding. Our hotel wedding packages are designed to make your ceremony special and elegant. Plan your wedding or corporate event at Omni Amelia Island Resort today.
You do not need to be a guest of the resort to play golf at Oak Marsh; however, it is not available to property owners and residents in Club designated areas. Long Point is a private members club and is only available to The Amelia Island Club members and Omni resort guests. To reserve your tee time prior to arrival, please contact the Resort Pro Shop (904) 277-5907
Parking & Directions
Omni Amelia Island Resort is located near the following airports:
- About 4 miles from Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (FHB)
- About 29 miles from Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- Self-parking is available on-site for $20 per night
- Valet parking is available for $35 per night
*Please note that self-parking will not be available during Amelia Island Concours Week, typically held during the first or second week of March every year.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m. check-out may be available for $75; after 1:00 p.m. full nightly rate applies.