Omni Amelia Island Resort - Amelia Island, FL
RELAX IN OCEANFRONT LUXURY
Nestled on 1,350 acres at the tip of a barrier island off the Florida coast, this beautiful resort offers luxurious oceanfront accommodations with unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean, world-class resort pools, championship golf, and a full-service spa. Whether you prefer to stroll 3.5 miles of pristine beach, spend the day kayaking through Amelia Island’s preserved marshlands or tee off on one of our award-winning golf courses, you’ll never run out of adventure in this idyllic destination.
At Omni Amelia Island Resort, our goal is to provide you with an experience that lasts a lifetime – or at least until the next time you visit. We offer vacation packages for the golf enthusiast, the tennis fanatic, the spa addict, or friends and families, plus romantic hotel packages for couples to enjoy.
30% off best available rate for new and current Select Guest® Members of the Omni Loyalty program
Spend your dollars on anything you want more of: more spa, more golf, more food, or more room. Whatever you're a part of — stay that way.
CDC-Certified Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
404 Oceanfront Guest Rooms & Suites with Patios and Balconies
3.5 Miles of Secluded Beach
World-Class Adult-Only and Family-Friendly Pools
36 Holes of Championship Golf
9 On-Site Restaurants and 24-Hour In-Room Dining
Nature-Inspired Full-Service Spa and Salon, Including Spa Boutique
Cliff Drysdale Tennis Program, 23 Har-Tru® Tennis Courts and Pro Shop
Fully-equipped fitness center with lap pool
- 404 Oceanfront Guest Rooms & Suites with Patios and Balconies
- 3.5 Miles of Secluded Beach
- World-Class Adult-Only and Family-Friendly Pools
- 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- 9 On-Site Restaurants and 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Nature-Inspired Full-Service Spa and Salon, Including Spa Boutique
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis Program, 23 Har-Tru® Tennis Courts and Pro Shop
- 80,000 Square Feet of Versatile Indoor & Outdoor Meeting Space
- Guided Kayaking and Paddle Boarding
- Nature Center Showcasing Amelia Island's Natural Wonders
- Guided Segway® Tours, and Bicycle or Island Hopper (Golf Cart) Rentals
- Family and Youth Recreation, Including Camp Amelia and Gamer's Lounge
- Shopping Village with Boutiques and a French-Style Deli and Market
- Pet Friendly
- WiFi Access In-Room and Numerous On-Resort WiFi Hot Spots
- Four Tesla Charging Stations
- Kids Playground on Aury Island
Amelia Island has plenty to offer every kind of traveler, whether you’re on a romantic getaway for two or a fun family vacation. We’ve listed all the things to do in Amelia Island, including some of the best area attractions and on-property offerings for you to make the most of your trip.
Relax and revive at our nature-inspired, full-service spa offering facial and body treatments and salon services.
Named one of the "Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler, Omni Amelia Island Resort is home to two incredible championship golf courses.
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the resort through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
Miles of pristine beaches, marshlands and beautiful golf courses set the backdrop for a relaxing vacation in the natural splendor of Amelia Island. Enjoy spectacular ocean views, relax at our expansive poolscape, indulge in a refreshing spa treatment or embark on a nature adventure.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
Parking & Directions
About 4 miles from Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (FHB)
About 29 miles from Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- Self-parking is available on-site for $20 per night
- Valet parking is available for $27 per night
*Please note that self-parking will not be available during Amelia Island Concours Week, typically held during the first or second week of March every year.
Travel arrangements to and from Omni Amelia Island Resort from Jacksonville International Airport may be made with the following vendors. Please contact vendors for specific rates.
East Coast Transportation
Front Runner Transportation
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m. check-out may be available for $75; after 1:00 p.m. full nightly rate applies.