Sep 27, 2021 - Oct 4, 2021
Extended Stay Availability
Sep 24, 2021 - Oct 7, 2021
Aug 27, 2021
- Resort Charge: $15.00 + tax per room, per night. (mandatory)
- A minimum two (2) night stay is required for the group rates.
- You must register for the conference to receive the discounted room rate.
- There must be an email address to accompany the reservation; the same address cannot be used more than once.
- Industry Personnel must go through their housing coordinator or Steve Gomez to book their room. Please see Industry booking guidelines on Exhibitor section.
- For multiple room reservation requests contact NMG Meetings at
Group rates are valid three (3) days prior to September 29th and three (3) days after October 2nd based on availability.
The cutoff to reserve a room is August 27th or once the contracted block is sold out. Any reservation received after this date cannot be assured of hotel space or the group rate.
- A one (1) night room & tax deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
- Forty-five (45) days prior to your arrival date the hotel will automatically charge the 2nd night deposit. At that time the deposits charged become non-refundable.
- Any reductions of the total room nights initially reserved, or a cancellation inside 30 days prior to arrival will be charged in full.
- All cancellations must be done via email to .
- Any change in the amount of hotel nights reserved will be subject to penalty.
- All changes must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
For disability accommodations, please contact NMG Meeting Management at 949.300.8792.
Make a Reservation
This event cannot be booked online after August 27, 2021. Please call The Omni Grove Park Inn at
If you have already made a reservation, and need to modify your reservation, you may do so online by selecting "Modify Reservation" below.
EXPERIENCE AN EXCITING ASHEVILLE ESCAPE AT OUR HISTORIC OMNI GROVE PARK HOTEL
Serving guests for over a century, The Omni Grove Park Inn welcomes you with a tradition of southern hospitality amidst the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Relax in our unique subterranean spa with an indoor pool or enjoy a round of championship golf on our Donald Ross-designed course. When it’s time to dine, enjoy one of our four locally-sourced restaurants. Then, retreat to stylish 5 star hotel rooms with stunning views and plush bedding. We know you’ll enjoy the classic comfort and modern convenience of our resort.
TEE OFF ON A
Donald Ross-Designed Golf Course
Originally designed in 1926, Golfweek Magazine acknowledges this historic course as one of the Top Resort Golf Courses in North Carolina.
RELAX AND REVIVE WITH A
Relax in Our Subterranean Spa Voted One of the "Top Resort Spas in the U.S." by Condé Nast Traveler.