Convenience is key at the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center. A brand new connector from the hotel to the Georgia World Congress Center and Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame provides seamless and quick access to all three venues. Meeting attendees are free to travel to and from their gatherings back to the comfort of their own rooms, all without stepping foot outdoors.
The search for an elegant Atlanta meeting facility ends here, where luxurious comfort embraces pure style. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta in the CNN Center Complex, you will enjoy views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The hotel is connected to State Farm Arena and is also the hotel nearest to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Plus, for convenient arrivals or departures, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is a mere 15-minute commute (12 miles).
The only Four Diamond convention hotel in downtown Atlanta, the hotel boasts 45 meeting rooms with more than 120,000 square feet of function space, including the 19,864-square-foot Grand Ballroom.
- Rating: Four Diamonds
- Guest rooms: 1,059
- Double doubles: 630
- Closest airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International
- Distance from airport: 12 miles/15 minutes
- Named to Cvent’s Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States, 2014
- Encore Event Technologies complements the authentic, personalized, award-winning guest experiences we have built our reputation on with its own blend of unique, creative and innovative event technology solutions
- More details
Meeting Room Summary
- Meeting rooms: 45
- Square footage: 120,000
- Largest meeting room: 19,864
- Theater capacity: 2,212
- Banquet capacity: 1,660
- WiFi and hard-wired Internet access