Bedford Springs has been an important meeting place for nearly 200 years. Today, the magnificently renovated Omni Bedford Springs Resort continues this heritage as a unique historic venue boasting more than 20,000 square feet of the most up-to-date meeting facilities. All of the conference facilities and suites were named after distinguished guests who had previously visited the resort.
Omni Bedford Springs Resort is ideal for sophisticated small and mid-size events requiring a distraction-free environment. Whether you are planning a high-level conference or corporate reception, our highly personalized service promises a successful event.
Strategically located just 90 minutes from Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 2 hours from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, and only 3 hours from Philadelphia (just 3 miles off of the Pennsylvania Turnpike at Exit 146), the resort is easily accessible for all attendees.
Check out our unique team building activities.
- Rating: Four Diamond
- Guest rooms: 216
- Closest airport: PIT - 2 hours; DCA and IAD - 2.5 hours
- Distance from airport: 90 minutes
- Encore Event Technologies complements the authentic, personalized, award-winning guest experiences we have built our reputation on with its own blend of unique, creative and innovative event technology solutions
Meeting Room Summary
- Meeting rooms: 13
- Square footage: 20,000
- Largest meeting room: 4,802
- WiFi and hard-wired Internet access
- State-of-the-art audio/visual services
- Conference concierge
- Convenient office space for meeting planners
- Ergonomic chairs, projection screens built into the ceiling, telephones and climate controls
- Spectacular outdoor venues
- Recycle glass, cardboard, plastic and paper
- Energy Management System monitoring HVAC systems for proper temperatures and energy conservation
- Maintained schedules for filter changes for optimal HVAC efficiency
- Irrigation systems that monitor grass moisture to only use an appropriate amount of water when necessary
- Recycle fryer oils
- Maintain fresh produce from gardens on property for food preparation
- Green Program for towel/terry washing
- Establishment of honeybee colonies on property for honey production and increase pollinators in the surrounding area
- Increased use of battery powered landscape equipment on hotel grounds
- Photocell exterior lighting