Hit the mark with the new Bretton Woods Archery Range
Bring your keen aim and steady hand to our Bretton Woods Adventure Center, where you will find our outdoor range complete with multiple 3D targets and an array of bows suited for both left and right hand archers.
Our experienced staff will help select the right equipment, provide safety instruction and shooting tips. This activity is suitable for archers of all ability levels, including beginners.
May 27 – June 11, 2017
Weekends + Memorial Day: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
June 17 – September 4, 2017
Daily: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
September 9 – October 9, 2017
Weekends + Columbus Day: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2017 Archery Rates:
$20 per person / 15 minutes
Get unlimited archery when you purchase a 2017 Adventure Center Summer Day Pass.
Activities and schedules are subject to change. Please call the Activities Concierge at (603) 278–8989 for the most up to date information regarding the Archery Range.
- Participants will verbally receive basic archery safety instructions and rules.
- Recommended height is 48 inches, child needs enough strength to draw bow.
- All participants must sign a waiver and anyone under the age of 18 is required to have a parent/guardian over 18 years of age sign a waiver.
- Bretton Woods Adventure Center reserves the right to deny participation to those who refuse to adhere to safety instructions or those who engage in actions deemed unsafe by the staff.
- All activities and schedules are subject to change.