- Civil Ceremony: The ceremony can be performed by a Mexican justice of the peace for a legal Mexican wedding. Application form and updated official information is required. The couple needs to be in Mexico with a minimum of 3 open weekdays before the wedding date itself. Blood test and medical certificate need to be performed in Cancun, México.
- Religious/Non-legal Ceremony: If you choose, you can simply hold a “symbolic,” non-legal, religious/spiritual ceremony by an English-speaking nondenominational minister.
ADDITIONAL ON-SITE SERVICES
- Time Limit: To respect the remainder of our guests, we limit outdoor social events to 11:00 p.m. Extensions inside the Ballroom are possible; extra rental fee and staffing fees may apply. Please consult for options if needed.
- Sound System for Dinner/Party: Rental of sound system for dinner events and parties is available. Please check with your coordinator for specifics on pricing.
- Rental of red or white aisle carpet with seashells.
- Rental of white flags for ceremony and cocktail decoration.
- Rent of cocktail or dinner centerpieces, such as large glass bowls filled with sand sea star and candle.
- Rental of oversized “Under the Sea” fish & sculptures. Full or partial set.
- Piña Colada restaurant white draping and lighting décor.
- Ballroom ceiling draping.
- Tiki torch rentals.
- Rental of screen and projector for slide show/digital presentations
- Laptop computers, digital sound
- Wireless internet / broadcasting / conferencing
There is an abundance of spectacular and tropical flowers available in this region, and the creativity and artistry produced by our florists is truly inspiring. While certain flowers are easily available all year round (roses, lilies, white calla lilies, gerber daisies, stargazer lilies, casablanca lilies, ginger, bird of paradise, licianto), costs may increase in the months of February, May and December. Orchids and tulips are available upon special request, as are certain other specialty flowers. Please ask your coordinator about your flower request. Your wedding can be as simple or as extravagant as you wish when it comes to flowers.
MUSIC OPTIONS (FOR CEREMONY, COCKTAIL AND RECEPTION)
- Classic violinist
- Modern duo
- Romantic Mexican trio
- Traditional Mariachi, all dressed in white for weddings (5 – 12-piece band)
- Live band
- Acapella singing group
- Sound system for dinner/party
- Professional DJ with sound system and lighting
We work with a great in-house professional photographer and videographer who have extensive experience in the local, national, and even international wedding photography scene – some even with magazine and print exposure! Please talk to your coordinator to let us know what your expectations and hopes are so that we can guide you to choose the photographer that is right for your needs and budget. We have plenty of photos to show you, and you can choose from a flexible list of packages and prices.
HAIR AND MAKEUP
A fully professional spa and beauty salon is available at the Omni Spa. Please ask your coordinator for a full list of services and pricing available.