Whether you are planning a traditional wedding reception or a more informal celebration, Omni Charlottesville Hotel’s ideal downtown location and luxurious design will create an elegant atmosphere for all of your wedding festivities. The modern ambiance, outstanding cuisine and courteous staff of Omni Charlottesville Hotel sets the tone for a celebration that will exceed all expectations.
All of our wedding packages include:
- Complimentary venue rental with a guaranteed catering minimum
- Cocktail hour with white glove butlered hors d’oeuvres
- Choice of dinner packages
- Four hours of open bar service
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast
- Professional cake cutting and service
- One night stay in the our beautiful suite for the bride & groom
- Special guest room rates for wedding guests with a personalized web link for easy reservations
- Wedding menu tasting for up to four guests
- Wedding event specialist and superior on-site event team to assist with pre-planning (timeline, menu, personalized room layout) and execution of event.
- Reception set-up by Omni staff including placement of personal decorations.
- All tables (as needed) including 60” round tables, gift table, guestbook table, cake table and DJ table
- House floor length white linens
- Elegant china, silver, and crystal and votive candles
- Custom table numbers and sign holders upon request
- Custom menu cards upon request
- Beautiful large wooden parquet dance floor
- Staging for entertainment
- Professional table-side service staff
- Tear down and clean-up of reception space
Omni Charlottesville Hotel offers your choice of the lush tropical glassed-in Atrium with a sparkling fountain, the grand Jefferson Ballroom, or the Preston Room overlooking the historical downtown pedestrian mall for your ceremony. This is just the beginning of love at first sight.
Our wedding ceremonies include:
- Complimentary ceremony rehearsal the week prior
- Ceremony set-up by Omni staff including placement of personal decorations
- Infused water station for guest refreshment
- Ceremony clean-up and tear-down included
- Ceremony chairs