Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Located about nine miles from Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, DFW Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world thanks to its central location and multitude of top airlines. It is the largest hub for American Airlines and is also a hub for United Airlines, Virgin, Delta, Air Canada and many more. There are five terminals at the airport which travelers can get to either by Skylink or Terminal Link. Skylink is a free light rail train that can be used to connect inside of security. Terminal Link is a free van shuttle that can be used outside of security.
- Address: 2400 Aviation Drive, DFW Airport, TX 75261
- The airport is currently under expansion and renovations so be aware of possible detours
- Daily parking rates range from $2.00 - $24.00 based on time
- Use a TollTag for easy and automated entry and exit to airport terminals and parking
- Founders' Plaza hours: open daily 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Arrive at least 45 minutes early to check your bags
Learn more about DFW Airport
Bed and Breakfast Package
After a day of traveling, kick back and enjoy luxurious accommodations and complimentary breakfast each morning at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas.