For the thrill seeker in you, we have the perfect place to visit while staying in DFW. Head on down to Six Flags Over Texas, a 213 acre amusement park with the biggest and most popular attractions, thrill rides, shows and activities. Located twenty minutes from the Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, Six Flags Over Texas provides family fun all day throughout the year.
Fight for justice in the new expanded Gotham City, whirl through Bugs Bunny Boomtown with the kids, or take a dive down some of the largest coasters including Titan and The Joker (coming in 2017). The park also offers a variety of dining, entertainment, shopping and other events.
Things to Know Before You Visit Six Flags Over Texas
- Address: 2201 Road to Six Flags Street E., Arlington, TX 76011
- Park hours are seasonal and subject to change. Check out the schedule to plan your trip.
- Ticket prices are typically cheaper when buying online. Check here for prices and special offers
- The park holds the title of Home to the Most Roller Coasters in the Southwest
- Daily parking starts at $18.52
Learn more about Six Flags Over Texas.
Bed and Breakfast Package
Before heading out to Six Flags, enjoy luxurious accommodations and complimentary breakfast each morning at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas.