Omni Dallas Hotel - Dallas, TX
MODERN LUXURY MEETING CLASSIC SOUTHERN COMFORTS
Shining in the heart of downtown Dallas, Omni Dallas Hotel connects via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and is close to popular restaurants, shops and the Dallas Arts District. Local history is showcased throughout our guest rooms, meeting spaces and restaurants with pieces from local Dallas artists. Stunning views of downtown can be enjoyed from our terrace pool deck and spacious fitness center. Enhance your stay with our on-site dining options and rejuvenating spa services.
From dining to culture to sporting events, Dallas has it all and Omni Dallas Hotel puts you right in the center of the action. Get the most out of your trip with one of our vacation packages and experience the unique charm of Texas from luxurious downtown accommodations.
Sip, Stay & Save Save 10% plus late check-out and drinks are on us!LEARN MORE
Make your Winter travels even merrier with up to 10% off of your next stay. While you’re here, enjoy late check-out and two (2) certificates for a complimentary Winter-inspired beverage.
Season of Savings Save with rates starting at $139 per night!LEARN MORE
‘Tis the Season of Savings! Take advantage of our special holiday rates before they sell out. But hurry – this offer is only available for a limited time.
1,001 Luxurious Guest Rooms & Suites
Free & Paid WiFi
Full-service Mokara Spa
8 Restaurants and 24-Hour In-Room Dining
Valet & Self-Parking
142,000 Square Feet of Indoor & Outdoor Meeting & Event Space
Heated Infinity Swimming Pool and Terrace
24-Hour Fitness Center
All Hotel Amenities
- 1,001 Luxurious Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Full-service Mokara Spa
- 8 Restaurants and 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Valet & Self-Parking
- 142,000 Square Feet of Indoor & Outdoor Meeting & Event Space
- Heated Infinity Swimming Pool and Terrace
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
- In-Room Fitness Kit Available
- Locally Sourced Collections Art and Gift Shop
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- The UPS Store Business Center
- Local Transportation through our partner, GoWynne
- In-Room Safes
- Interactive Event Technology
- Hotel Accessibility
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certified
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the hotel through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
Explore the local history and flavor of Dallas in the design and style of Omni Dallas Hotel, featuring stunning views of downtown from the terrace pool deck. Unique pieces from local Dallas artists are featured in our guest rooms, meeting space and restaurants.
Meet for a purpose, stay for the experience.MEETINGS
From state-of-the art sports facilities to authentic culinary delights in the vibrant downtown district, Omni Dallas Hotel puts you near everything. To help you enjoy the local flavor of Dallas, we’ve found the best and most interesting events and attractions in Dallas.
Like a Local
This two-day itinerary offers great suggestions for some of the best dining, entertainment and activities that Dallas has to offer.
Mokara Spa & Salon
Take a break at the Mokara Spa with a full range of spa treatments to relax your body and soul in this refined, quiet oasis.
a World of Cuisines
Enjoy premier dining in the heart of Downtown Dallas with Restaurants on Lamar's variety of dining options.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI DALLAS HOTEL LOCATED?
Omni Dallas Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Dallas, across the street from the Dallas Convention Center. The hotel's physical address is 555 S Lamar Dallas, Texas 75202
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO THE OMNI DALLAS HOTEL?
About 19 miles from DFW International Airport (DFW)
About 6.5 miles from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT THE HOTEL?
Valet Parking Rates:
• 0 – 4 hours: $22
• 4 – 8 hours: $27
• Overnight: $34 – In and out privileges
• 2 hours: $5 when validated at an Omni Dallas Hotel restaurant
• 0 – 4 hours: $14
• 4 – 8 hours: $17
• Overnight: $22 – In and out privileges
• 2 hours: $5 when validated at an Omni Dallas Hotel restaurant
Complimentary validation is provided to non-overnight guests dining at Bob's Steak & Chop House.
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
Omni Dallas Hotel’s preferred transportation service providers include:
Enjoy the comfort of first-class transportation with executive sedans and limousines for individual or groups. Pricing is as follows:
• Arrivals/departures from DFW International Airport – $80*
• Arrivals/departures from Love Field Airport – $65*
*Price quote is for town car-only transfers. Price may increase with SUV requests.
Make reservations online, or for additional information, call Wynne Transportation at (972) 915-7300 or (888) 913-5446
Go Yellow Checker Shuttle Service
Use this economical choice for airport transportation services in the familiar yellow and while vans or enjoy the comfort of an executive sedan or limo. Pricing for GO Yellow Checker Shuttle shared rides is as follows:
• DFW International Airport – $17 each way per person; daily departures every 30 minutes between 5:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.**
• Love Field Airport –$17 each way per person (reservations required for departures)
** Additional departures times are available by scheduling a reservation pick-up.
Make reservations online, or for additional information, call GO Yellow Checker Shuttle at (214) 841-1900
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
DART light rail is the fast, comfortable and economical way to connect the Omni Dallas Hotel with Dallas-area airports and other destinations.
• DFW International Airport – Take the Orange Line from DFW Airport Station to West End Station. Transfer to a Red or Blue line to Union Station for the Omni Dallas Hotel.
• Dallas Love Field – Take the Love Link from Dallas Love Field to Inwood/Love Field Station. Take the Orange or Green line to West End Station. Transfer to a Red or Blue line to Union Station for the Omni Dallas Hotel.
• A one-way ticket is $2.50 and valid for two-hours on all modes of travel and transfers. Buy your ticket and plan your trip using DART's GoPass℠ app available on Apple and Android smartphones.
DART’s D-Link bus is your free link to fun in downtown Dallas, the Bishop Arts District, Victory Park, The Cedars and lower Uptown. Board a bus on the east side of the Omni Dallas Hotel and explore these eclectic neighborhoods. The distinctive magenta buses run every 15 minutes from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Plan your trip online, or for addition information, call DART at (214) 979-1111
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check-in.
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY?
Omni Dallas is a pet-friendly hotel. Guests must have a valid credit card on their reservation. The weight of the pet is not to exceed 25 lbs. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $100 will be charged per stay, per room (not per pet). One pet is allowed per guest room. If guest plans to have two or more animals in the room, he or she must contact the hotel directly to discuss. Dogs and cats only are allowed. Extreme or wild animals are not authorized. In the event a dog begins to bark or is the cause of guest complaints, the guest will be asked to remove the pet. The pet must be placed in a carrier when housekeeping or engineering staff enters the room. The guest will be required to sign a document accepting complete financial responsibility for any damage caused by the pet. Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.