FROM I-10 East
From I-10, take I-95 north and follow the signs to Downtown/International Airport. Immediately exit right onto Exit 352B Forsyth Street/Convention Center. Go east (right) on Forsyth Street to Lee Street and take a right onto Lee Street. Follow Lee Street to Water Street and turn left. The hotel is 1/2 block down on the left.
FROM I-95 SOUTH AND JACKSONVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – 18 MILES/20 MINUTES
From I-95 south, follow the signs to Downtown/Union Street /Sports Complex (the exit is on the left-hand side). Take exit 353B (Union Street) and turn left. Follow Union Street until you make a right onto Jefferson (second stoplight). Follow Jefferson until you make a left onto Water Street. The hotel is three blocks away on the left.
FROM I-95 NORTH – DAYTONA/ST. AUGUSTINE
From I-95, follow the signs to Riverside Avenue/Acosta/Mary Street. Exit 350A and proceed over the Acosta Bridge. Stay in the right lane and exit on Water Street, turning right. Follow Water Street 1/4 mile. The hotel is on the left.
FROM MAIN STREET HEADING SOUTH
Turn right off Main Street onto Bay Street. Continue on Bay Street to Pearl Street and turn left onto Pearl Street. Go one block to Water Street. The hotel driveway is 1/2 block on the left.
Take I-4 east to I-95 north and take the Forsyth exit. Get in the right lane and follow Forsyth Street to Pearl Street. Turn right onto Pearl Street. Take Pearl Street to Water Street and turn left onto Water Street. The hotel driveway is 1/2 block on the left.
- Hotel valet parking ($20) includes unlimited in/out privileges
- City self-parking ($12) does not include in/out privileges
- Garage City self-parking ($14) if parked for 8 hours or more
- An Enterprise car rental office is located on site
- Taxi, shuttle and limo service is available between the airport and hotel
- To use the GO Airport shuttle, call (904) 353-8880. The rates are $24 per person and $8 for each additional person. Group rates are available. Upon your arrival at the Jacksonville International Airport, please take the escalator down to baggage claim. Please retrieve your luggage, and proceed directly outside to the “GO Shuttle Booth” located at pole number #4 across the lane towards the parking garage. You will then be directed to your shuttle.
- Gator City Taxi is available by calling (904) 222-2222. The rate is approximately $38 each way from the airport;
- Skyway is connected to the hotel via a walkway. The service runs from the Prime Osborn Convention Center to the South Bank of the St. John's River. The skyway runs from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The fare is 50¢ each way.
- Water Taxi is located at the Jacksonville Landing. Weather permitting, the water taxi provides service to the South Bank of the St Johns River and Jacksonville Municipal Stadium. The fare is $5.
- Downtown Trolley – The trolley lines offer increased transportation flexibility in and around downtown, San Marco, Riverside and Avondale.