Omni Nashville Hotel - Nashville, TN
A ONE-OF-A-KIND NASHVILLE EXPERIENCE
Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Boulevard, Omni Nashville Hotel’s design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum share meeting and entertainment space and bring additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
Whether you are looking for romance or family fun, we have an offer that will let you experience the charm of Music City. The Omni Nashville Hotel is near the Ryman Auditorium (0.5 mile from Omni) and Music City Center (0.2 mile from Omni), so you can experience all the excitement downtown Nashville has to offer. Let Omni Nashville Hotel make your vacation extra special with one of our offers.
Enjoy up to 15% off our best available rates, late checkout and a taste of The National Gingerbread House Competition™ with an exclusive gingerbread welcome gift.
Spend your dollars on anything you want more of: more spa, more golf, more food, or more room. Whatever you're a part of — stay that way.
- 800 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Guest Room Dining
- Rooftop Swimming Pool & Lounge Deck
- 3 Restaurant & Dining Options
- Full-Service Spa with 8 Treatment Rooms
- 24-hour Fitness Center with Pelotons
- Bongo Java Coffee Shop
- 80,000 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- Barlines Upscale Honky Tonk
- Five & TENN Retail Store
- Kitchen Notes Restaurant featuring Nashville's only Biscuit Bar
- Award Winning Bob’s Steak & Chop House
- Kids Program
- LEED Silver Certified NC (new construction)
Omni Nashville Hotel rates, pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the hotel through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
Find your story at Omni Nashville Hotel located in the heart of downtown Nashville. Browse our favorite views of this luxury Music City hotel.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
Whether you’re looking for events and happenings near the Omni Nashville Hotel or in the greater Nashville area, we’ve indexed the best and most interesting events and attractions Nashville has to offer.
Omni Nashville Hotel is the perfect home base for this two-day itinerary that explores some of the best this vibrant city has to offer.
Enjoy traditional southern dishes and authentic home-cooked meals, including our famous biscuit bar.
Parking & Directions
WHERE IS OMNI NASHVILLE HOTEL LOCATED?
Omni Nashville is located in downtown Nashville on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Boulevard and connected to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. The physical address is 250 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203.
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI NASHVILLE HOTEL?
Omni Nashville Hotel is located near the following airports:
Nashville International Airport is 8 miles from the hotel (approximately 20 minutes).
Overnight valet parking with unlimited in and out privileges is available for $45 plus tax, per day/per vehicle.
Self-parking is available at the Music City Center garage adjacent to the hotel for $24+ tax per day with in/out privileges. The garage entrance is on Sixth Avenue between Korean Veterans Boulevard and Demonbreun. Inform the Front Desk upon check-in for further instruction.
Daily valet is available for $20 from 0 to 4 hours, and for $24 from 4 to 10 hours.
- Taxi Service: There is a flat rate of $25 to the downtown area, plus an additional passenger charge of $1 when the accompanying passenger and the original passenger are proceeding to same destination.
- Local Shuttle Service: Approximately $20 per person; 24-hour service is available.
- MTA Bus: Tourists, residents and business travelers now have a convenient and inexpensive way to travel to and from the Nashville International Airport and downtown Music City. For just $1.60, you can ride the Nashville MTA's route 18 Airport/Elm Hill Pike bus between the Nashville International Airport and Downtown Music City. Visit the MTA website or call (615) 862-5950 for more information on schedules and pickup locations.
Additional local transportation options are listed below:
OTHER TRANSPORTATION AROUND DOWNTOWN
- Trolley Tour: Enjoy a hop-on hop-off sightseeing trolley tour around downtown Nashville. This tour is great for first-timers to Nashville, for those who have a limited amount of time and want to get acquainted with this fantastic city, or as transportation between locations for a full day of sightseeing. You will get the chance to hop off and explore points of interest such as: Historic Downtown Nashville, the Ryman Auditorium, the State Capitol, TPAC, the State Museum, Bicentennial Park, the Parthenon, the West End, Hillsboro Village, Music Row, The Gulch, the Frist Museum, and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Approximately $22 per adult. Visit graylinetn.com or call (800) 251-1864.
- Downtown Circulator: Nashville's new clean diesel hybrid Downtown Circulator offers travelers a free and convenient way to get around downtown and The Gulch. The Green Circuit takes you between The Gulch and Riverfront Station. The Blue Circuit runs south to north serving key destinations between the Schermerhorn Symphony Center and Bicentennial Mall. The Purple Circuit runs primarily south of Broadway along Hermitage and Second Avenues and serves key destinations between Riverfront Station and the Richard H. Fulton Complex. It's a great new way for locals and visitors alike to move around the downtown area with ease. Visit the Downtown Circulator website for circuit maps and schedule.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
4:00 p.m. late check-out may be available for $75; after 4:00 p.m., the full nightly rate applies. Guests will be subject to an early departure fee of one night's room + tax if they shorten their stay.
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY?
Pets under 25lbs are welcome at Omni Nashville Hotel with the following conditions: A non-refundable cleaning fee of $125.00 is paid upon check-in. This is for basic cleaning of pet hair and odor (Additional charges for damage may be imposed). No dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild or other exotic animals will be allowed. The hotel shall make the final determination of whether a specific pet will be permitted in the hotel. A kennel must be presented to the front desk at check-in and the pet must remain in the kennel at all times while the pet is unsupervised in the room. Pets are not permitted in the pool area or in the dining outlets. If the pet creates a noise disturbance or is otherwise a source of guest complaints, then the hotel reserves the right to require the guest to remove the pet. The hotel, at its discretion, is not required to provide any warning or second chance for violation of this policy. The guest agrees to pay the hotel for the cost of repairing any damage caused by the pet. If the hotel is unable to rent the damaged room while the damage is being repaired, then the guest shall be responsible for any lost room revenue incurred by the hotel. The charges for such damage repair and/or lost revenue may be charged to the guest credit card. Guest bringing a pet will be required to sign an “Acceptance of Responsibility for Pet” form upon arrival. Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or non-refundable cleaning fee required.