Nov 7, 2021 - Nov 10, 2021
Extended Stay Availability
Nov 5, 2021 - Nov 12, 2021
Oct 25, 2021
- $189.00 group rate for one Queen or King Bed, single or double occupancy. Special rates are also available for rooms with (2) double beds, as well as upgraded room categories, subject to availability at time of booking.
- Note that Friday/Saturday arrivals at the $189.00 group rate will limited to Petite Queen accommodations; higher rates apply on these dates for all other categories.
- Click the "Check Availability" button below for available room/bed types and rates for your requested dates of stay.
- Credit Card Guarantee required at time of booking; Cancel by 12:00 PM (3) days prior to arrival to avoid charge of (1) night's room & tax.
- Please call (800) 578-0500 should you require personal assistance with your reservation.
Event Contact: Nicole Iovine, firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a Reservation
This event cannot be booked online after October 25, 2021. Please call Omni Royal Orleans at
If you have already made a reservation, and need to modify your reservation, you may do so online by selecting "Modify Reservation" below.
NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
JAZZ UP YOUR NEW ORLEANS VISIT
Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in the heart of New Orleans’ French Quarter. Located at the fashionable intersection of St. Louis and Royal streets, our hotel has received the Four Diamond luxury award for the past 31 years. Our luxury hotel incorporates modern amenities with a classic design inspired by the liveliness of the culture of New Orleans so that you can experience the spirit of The Big Easy.
Whether you're interested in dining, shopping or sightseeing, Omni Royal Orleans has compiled a list of some of our favorite things to do near us.
EXPLORE New Orleans
If you’re looking for a weekend or vacation guide for exploring the New Orleans riverfront or indulging in the best of what the Crescent City has to offer, read on for our two-day itinerary of the great things to do in New Orleans.
INDULGE YOUR SENSES at Rib Room Rotisserie
Winner of the prestigious Zagat award and home to the Sunday Champagne Jazz Brunch.