Apr 27, 2023 - May 8, 2023
- Please book by April 07, 2023.
- Please note that a (3) night minimum length of stay is required for stays that include a Saturday date.
- Rates start at $349.00 (Thursday/Friday/Saturday, Petite category) and $279.00 (Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, Petite category). Group rates have also been established for specialty room categories, subject to availability at time of booking.
- Click the "Choose Room" button below for available room types and rates, once you have selected your dates of stay.
- A deposit equal to (1) night's room & tax is due at time of booking; Cancel by 30 days prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of deposit. Click to view the Hotel Debit Card Policy.
- Website for Jazz Festival www.nojazzfest.com
Make a Reservation
This event cannot be booked online after May 8, 2023. Please call Omni Royal Orleans at
If you have already made a reservation, and need to modify your reservation, you may do so online by selecting "Modify Reservation" below.
NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
RETREAT TO OUR NEW ORLEANS HOTEL IN THE FRENCH QUARTER
Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in the heart of New Orleans’ French Quarter. Located at the fashionable intersection of St. Louis and Royal streets, our New Orleans hotel has received the Four Diamond luxury award for the past 31 years. Omni Royal Orleans incorporates modern amenities with a classic design inspired by the liveliness of the culture of New Orleans so that you can experience the spirit of The Big Easy. If you are looking for one of the best hotels in New Orleans, look no further. Our guests can enjoy endless things to do within walking distance in the French Quarter such as Bourbon Street and Jackson Square for a fun-filled getaway. At the hotel, discover our rooftop pool, decadent dining and relaxing guest rooms with balconies available.<>
Whether you're interested in dining, shopping or sightseeing, Omni Royal Orleans has compiled a list of some of the best things to do near our hotel in New Orleans’ French Quarter.
EXPLORE New Orleans
If you’re looking for a weekend or vacation guide for exploring the New Orleans riverfront or indulging in the best of what the Crescent City has to offer, read on for our two-day itinerary of the great things to do in New Orleans.
INDULGE YOUR SENSES at Rib Room Rotisserie
Our French Quarter hotel’s Rib Room Rotisserie is the winner of the prestigious Zagat award and home to the Sunday Champagne Jazz Brunch.