Sep 13, 2022 - Sep 16, 2022
Extended Stay Availability
Sep 12, 2022 - Sep 17, 2022
Aug 22, 2022
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card at the time of booking.
- One night room and tax deposit due at time of booking- refundable if cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival date.
- Any guaranteed reservation not cancelled 72 hours prior to the arrival date will be subject to a one night room and tax cancellation fee.
- Check-in time is at 4 pm and check-out time is 11 am.
- An early departure fee of one night's room and tax will apply if an attendee checks-out prior to their original check-out date.
Event Contact: Lisa Bristow, Lbristow@omnihotels.com
Make a Reservation
This event cannot be booked online after August 22, 2022. Please call Omni Oklahoma City Hotel at
If you have already made a reservation, and need to modify your reservation, you may do so online by selecting "Modify Reservation" below.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA
ESCAPE TO OUR HOTEL IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN OKC
Omni Oklahoma City Hotel is a true entertainment and culinary-forward destination that pays homage to the heritage and modern progress of the city. The hotel features 605 luxurious guest rooms, including 29 suites, with dramatic views of the 70-acre Scissortail Park and the downtown OKC skyline. The hotel is across the street from Bricktown and is conveniently nestled between Paycom Center and the Oklahoma City Convention Center. You’ll find plenty of things to do near our hotel in downtown Oklahoma City. For a more relaxing itinerary, visit our hotel spa or spend the day at our pool deck. Our hotel is sure to be the ideal home base for your OKC getaway.
Explore the local history and flavor of Oklahoma City in the design and style of Omni Oklahoma City Hotel, featuring stunning views of the 70-acre Scissortail Park and the downtown skyline. Omni Oklahoma City Hotel offers outdoor recreation, entertainment and a culinary destination while staying true to OKC culture. From the Myriad Botanical Gardens to Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, there are so many things to do in Oklahoma City.
Discover A World of Cuisine
Influenced by the Oklahoma standard of hospitality, the hotel design embodies an approachable and comfortable yet luxurious urban oasis with some of the best restaurants in OKC.
Experience Mokara Spa Oklahoma City
Located on the third floor of Omni Oklahoma City Hotel, Mokara Spa is designed with relaxation in mind. Enjoy massages, facial treatments and more.