Save on Marathon Weekend Accommodations
Marathon Weekend Rate
Welcome Marathon Participants, to the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate! During your Marathon Weekend, we invite you to take advantage of our special offer that includes a reduced room rate, 2 p.m. late checkout, 10% off food & beverage savings card to be used during your stay, and complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the race. Advance registration for transportation is required.
- Race Day Breakfast: Enjoy complimentary food and drinks from 3:00 - 3:15 a.m., in the resort lobby before departure
- Join us in Trevi's for a carb-load before the race. An array of pastas, flat breads and other hearty (and healthy) dishes are always on the menu
- Get Fit Kits are available by request at the concierge desk. They include a yoga mat, light hand and leg weights, a rolled towel and bottled water
- Fitness Center is open 24 hours
- Mokara Spa: Relieve tension and reduce recovery time with an exclusive Marathon Relief Massage. 50-minute massage. $140, includes 20% service charge. Call (407) 390-6603 for an appointment
We will provide complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the marathon. Join us for a celebration and send off from 3-3:15 a.m. at the resort main lobby. Please schedule your marathon transportation at least 48 hours in advance, by calling the concierge at (407) 390-6505, or EMAIL US
- The shuttle will depart from Omni Orlando Resort and will drop you off at the Epcot® bus lot
- We will have have scheduled shuttles returning to the resort from 7:30 a.m. until noon. Please schedule your return trip with the concierge, 48 hours in advance
FAMILY MEMBERS AND GUESTS
Guests of runners are welcome to sign up for the scheduled shuttle transportation so they can cheer on their runner. They may also drive their own vehicle, however, please note Disney may close access roads during the race.
If you have any questions prior to arrival, or during your stay, please contact our concierge at (407) 390-6505, or EMAIL US
Stay up to date with MARATHON DETAILS