Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate - ChampionsGate (Orlando), FL
Marathon Weekend Rate
Welcome Walt Disney World® Resort Marathon and Half Marathon participants, to the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate! During your Marathon Weekend, we invite you to take advantage of our special offer that includes a reduced room rate, 2 p.m. late checkout; 10% off food & beverage savings card to be used during your stay, and complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the marathon. Advance registration for transportation is required.
- Marathon Day Breakfast: Enjoy complimentary food and drinks from 3:00 - 3:15 a.m., in the resort lobby before departure
- Join us in Trevi's for a carb-load before your event. An array of pastas, flat breads and other hearty (and healthy) dishes are always on the menu
- Get Fit Kits are available by request at the concierge desk. They include a yoga mat, light hand and leg weights, a rolled towel and bottled water
- Our Fitness Center is open 24 hours
- Mokara Spa: Relieve tension and reduce recovery time with an exclusive Marathon Relief Massage. 50-minute massage. $140, includes 20% service charge. Call (407) 390-6603 for an appointment
We will provide complimentary Walt Disney World® Resort scheduled transportation to and from the marathon. Join us for a celebration and send off from 3-3:15 a.m. at the resort main lobby. Please schedule your marathon transportation at least 48 hours in advance, by calling the concierge at (407) 390-6505, or EMAIL US.
- The shuttle will depart from Omni Orlando Resort and will drop you off at the Epcot® bus lot
- We will have scheduled shuttles returning to the resort from 7:30 a.m. until noon. Please schedule your return trip with the concierge, 48 hours in advance
- Inquire about transportation to additional runDisney events (subject to availability)
FAMILY MEMBERS AND GUESTS
Guests of participants are welcome to sign up for the scheduled shuttle transportation so they can cheer you on. They may also drive their own vehicle, however, please note Disney may close access roads during the event.
If you have any questions prior to arrival, or during your stay, please contact our concierge at (407) 390-6505, or EMAIL US
Stay up to date with marathon details:
Disney Princess Half Marathon, February 20-23, 2020
Star Wars Rival Run, April 16-19, 2020
Disney Wine and Dine, November 5-8, 2020
Through December 31, 2020
- Luxurious accommodations
- Late checkout (2 PM)
- 10% off food and beverage (savings card to be used during stay)
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to and from race (reservations are required 48 hours prior to the race)
Say Goodnight To Hunger
Stay with Omni. Help End Hunger in America.
When you stay at Omni, we’ll make a donation to Feeding America.