Located in the Heart of Downtown Providence
For those in search of the spirit of the city, Omni Providence Hotel places you within reach of all the best that Providence has to offer. With a premier downtown location, you will find yourself within walking distance of the city's main college campuses including Brown University, Providence College and Rhode Island School of Designe (RISD), plus historic attractions, gourmet restaurants, upscale shopping, entertainment and more. The hotel is connected to the Rhode Island Convention Center, Dunkin’ Donuts Center and Providence Place Mall, making it the ideal destination for business and pleasure.
Escape to Providence for sports, culture and outdoor fun. Let Omni Providence Hotel make your trip extra special with one of our packages. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a family adventure, we have a package that will let you experience the charm of downtown Providence.
CDC-Certified Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
564 Guest Rooms & Suites
Free & Paid WiFi
22,877 square feet of Meeting Space
The Capital Club Fitness Center - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Indoor Heated Pool - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Two On-Site Restaurants
In-Room Dining - TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
All Hotel Amenities
- 564 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- 22,877 square feet of Meeting Space
- The Capital Club Fitness Center - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Indoor Heated Pool - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Two On-Site Restaurants
- In-room Safes
- Valet Parking
- Pet Friendly - Fee Required
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- In-Room Dining - TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Concierge Services
- Morsels Coffee Shop
- Express Check-In / Check-Out
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the elegance and charm of Omni Providence Hotel and see what amenities await you.
- ALL PHOTOS
You deserve the perfect wedding venue for your big day. Omni Providence Hotel will enchant you and your guests with exceptional banquet rooms, luxury accommodations and attentive service. Our Narragansett Ballroom featuring 22-foot ceilings illuminated by beautiful chandeliers creates the ideal setting for your wedding, meeting or event.
Whether you’re looking for something fun to do close by or in the greater Providence area, we’ve compiled the best and most interesting events and attractions Providence has to offer.
Providence may be the capital of the smallest state in the union, but there is nothing tiny about the cultural punch this city packs.
Delicious Dining Options
Whether searching for a light breakfast, an elegant dinner or a romantic meal, you will find just what you’re craving at Omni Providence. Our Providence hotel has great restaurant options.
Parking and Directions
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI PROVIDENCE HOTEL?
- 10 miles (a 15-20 minute drive) from T.F. Green Airport.
- 50 miles from Logan International Airport (Boston)
WHERE IS OMNI PROVIDENCE HOTEL LOCATED?
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT THE HOTEL
Valet parking is available at the Omni Providence Hotel.
- Overnight valet: $34 with unlimited in/out privileges
- There is an additional fee of $16 for late pick-up after 3:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
- Hourly valet rates:
- 0–90 minutes: $9
- 90 minutes – 2.5 hours: $12
- 2.5 hours – 10 hours: $16
- Restaurant Parking
- Fleming's and Centro Restaurant offer valet parking for $9 (from 5:00 – 11:00 p.m. with restaurant validation)
- Rhode Island Convention Center Garage closed until further notice
- Local downtown pay lots are located within close proximity
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
No, Omni Providence Hotel does not offer Transportation Services. Please see alternative options below:
- The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Providence Amtrak Station
- The hotel concierge can arrange car rental, limousine or town car service
- The hotel is a 15–20 minute drive (10 miles) from T.F. Green Airport
- Providence Station – .12 miles
- Martha's Vineyard Port – 10 miles
- Logan International Airport (Boston) – 50 miles
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Late check-out up to 4:00 p.m. may be available for an additional $50. Add late check-out on to your reservation as an enhancement or check with the front desk at check-in. Guests must be 21 years of age to check-in.