REVEL IN BAY AREA ELEGANCE
Distinguished by our vibrant downtown location, the Omni San Francisco Hotel provides luxury accommodations, modern comforts and elegant event spaces in the heart of the city's Financial District. Located on the historic California cable car line and only a short walk to Union Square, Embarcadero, Chinatown, the Ferry Building and the Moscone Convention Center, the Omni San Francisco is at the center of all the exciting sights the “City by the Bay” has to offer.
Situated in the heart of downtown, Omni San Francisco Hotel is located near high-end shopping and arts districts and the cable car lines that make the city famous. Whether you are visiting for business, romance or family fun, make your trip extra special with one of our packages.
All Hotel Amenities
- 362 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Bob's Steak & Chop House (Temporarily Closed)
- 24 Hour Business Center
- 24 Hour Fitness Center with Pelotons
- Valet Parking
- Post/Parcel Service
- Shoe shine service (complimentary for our Select Guests)
- Multilingual staff
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-In / Check-Out
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Omni Kids Crew
- Pet Friendly Hotels
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
A quick walk away from some of San Francisco’s best shopping and arts districts, Omni San Francisco Hotel offers you a luxurious refuge in the heart of one of the world’s great cities. Browse our galleries to see what awaits you at Omni San Francisco Hotel.
- ALL PHOTOS
Located in the heart of one of the world’s most romantic cities, Omni San Francisco Hotel is an ideal spot for a wedding, with hotel wedding packages to make sure every detail of your day is flawless. From our Grand Ballroom to spaces with views of the financial district and the famous San Francisco Cable Cars, we have elegant spaces perfect for weddings, meetings and events.
When you make Omni San Francisco Hotel your home base, you can access the shops at Embarcadero Center, dine at Fisherman’s Wharf, discover an authentic local experience, spend time exploring world-class museums, catch a Giants game at nearby Oracle Park, and take in grand views from Golden Gate Park.
on a Bay Area Adventure
With so many things to do in San Francisco, our two-day itinerary is ideal for a weekend retreat. We highlight the best activities, attractions and eateries in the 415.
Your Fitness Routine
Here at Omni San Francisco, we inspire our guests to cleanse, restore and energize their body and mind.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI SAN FRANCISCO HOTEL LOCATED?
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI SAN FRANCISCO HOTEL?
- 14 miles from San Francisco International Airport
- 19 miles from Oakland International Airport
- 46 miles from San Jose International Airport
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT THE HOTEL?
- The Omni San Francisco Hotel offers valet parking only.
- Valet parking is $65 plus tax for 24 hours per car and includes in/out privileges*
- Motorcycle parking is available for $50 plus tax per night (will self park with a valet escort)
- Garage parking available with a height clearance restriction of 6'3"
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
The city is also well-served in public transportation options:
BART – Montgomery Street station is 4 blocks and Embarcadero Station is 7 blocks. The cable car stop is located just outside the hotel lobby front door.
OPTIONS FROM SAN JOSE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi: Approximately $175 per way (varies due to traffic)
OPTIONS FROM SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi: Approximately $45 per way (varies due to traffic)
- BART: $8.95 per person one way (Montgomery stop is located 4 blocks from the hotel)
OPTIONS FROM OAKLAND AIRPORT
- Taxi: Approximately $75-$85 per way
- BART: $10.95 per person one way (Montgomery stop is 4 blocks away)
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: Noon