ONLINE ROOM RESERVATIONS
You must be 21 years or older to make a villa reservation. All persons under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during their stay.
RESERVATIONS/DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Full pre-payment 7 days prior to arrival. Non-refundable if cancelling within 7 days of arrival. Special offers may have different cancellation policies.
Modified cancellation policies may apply to reservations made over the following holidays and special events:
Concours d' Elegance Week
Memorial Day Weekend
Shrimp Festival Weekend
Fourth of July Weekend
Florida vs. Georgia Weekend
A $40 resort service fee is charged per night, per villa:
- Access to Omni resort amenities including the multi tiered resort pool
- Beach games and poolside entertainment (March – September) at the Omni resort
- Access to more than 7 miles of bike and walking trails
- Access to recreational parks and children’s playgrounds throughout the resort
- Unlimited use of health & fitness center
- Golf driving range privileges and one bucket of range balls
- On-property resort transportation service
- Unlimited Internet access in all guest rooms and Lobby
- Unlimited in-room local & toll-free phone calls
Our resort is located within Amelia Island Plantation (a gated community). The Amelia Island Plantation Community Association does not allow motorcycles on the property. Guests arriving in motorcycles will be directed to park on a lot next to the security gate. Please contact the resort in advance in order to arrange shuttle transportation from the security lot to the hotel.
- The following services are provided to villa accommodations every third day: towel refresh, trash removal and bathroom amenity replenishment.
- Additional housekeeping services available for a fee (must be requested 24 hours in advance), please contact the operator for pricing and scheduling.
- Full housekeeping service daily, unless otherwise noted in the group contract. Please confirm with your meeting planner.
Long Term Reservations (30+ days):
- Services available for a fee. Must be arranged with the real estate agent prior to arrival.
Rollaway beds are available upon request for a $50/night fee (based on availability). Maximum of one per villa. Please request prior to arrival.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
Villa registration is located at 8 Amelia Village Circle, Amelia Island, FL 32034
Hours of Operation: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. If you require assistance outside of these hours please go to the front desk at the Omni hotel.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m. EST.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m. EST
Room rates do not include applicable taxes. A 12% tax will be added to the rates for your total stay.
Please be advised that no lifeguard will be on duty at the pools. Pool towels are available at the Omni resort pool deck.
Effective May 30th, 2016 the Nassau County Board of County Commissioners passed an ordinance regulating beach furniture to ensure safe nesting grounds for sea turtles. Beach furniture, tents, etc. must be removed from the beach between 8:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Personal items left on the beach during these hours will be removed and disposed of by the county.
Pets (cats or dogs only) up to 25 pounds are permitted in select villas.
A nonrefundable deposit will be charged based on the size of the unit.
Guest room: $175
One-bedroom suite: $250
Two-bedroom villa: $300
Three-bedroom villa: $350
Pursuant to Nassau County’s Beach Ordinance: “Dogs must be under a leash at all times. Littering is prohibited”. (Pet owners are responsible for immediate cleanup.)
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.