SKI, SPA AND STEP BACK IN TIME THIS WINTER WITH THREE NEW PACKAGES FROM THE OMNI BEDFORD SPRINGS RESORT & SPA
Bedford Springs, PA (January 18, 2011) – Winter is in the air at the Omni Bedford Springs Resort & Spa with three new travel packages for active travelers, spa-goers or history buffs at the historic resort and spa located on 2,200 acres in Pennsylvania’s Allegheny Mountain region. Rev up the winter sports enthusiast on the state’s highest skiable peak; kick back and revitalize at the world-class Springs Eternal Spa or dip into the fascinating story of one of the nation’s first wellness retreats, which has hosted 11 U.S. presidents through its 200-plus years. However you embrace it, there’s nothing like winter at the Omni Bedford Springs Resort & Spa.
For ski buffs, the Stay Here, Ski Free Package includes:
• Luxury guest room accommodations
• Complimentary lift ticket (one per adult, per day) at Blue Knob Ski Resort, located 30 minutes from the resort on the highest skiable mountain in Pennsylvania
• Hot Chocolate at the resort’s Che Sara Sara
• Buffet breakfast for two
Rates start at $280/night based on double occupancy, exclude tax and resort fees and are available Sunday through Thursday nights through March 31, 2011. The package must be booked by March 1.
Prepare yourself for the New Year with the Winter Rest & Rejuvenation Package, including:
• Accommodations in a Luxury Spa Room, featuring a walk-in shower with a rain shower head, a large soaking tub and double vanity in the bathroom as well as a king-size bed and a shared porch
• Yoga Class
• Private healthy “Power Breakfast” in the resort’s private dining room, including a visit by the resort’s Chef to discuss healthy eating
• $100 Spa Credit per adult at the Springs Eternal Spa, including access to the Bedford Baths signature bathing ritual
Rates start at $419/night based on double occupancy, exclude tax and resort fees and are available Wednesday through Saturday nights through December 30, 2011.
Experience the past of the pioneering wellness retreat with the resort’s Walk Through History Package , including:
• Luxury guest room accommodations in the Historic Wing
• Guided Historic Tour of the resort
• A signed book on the resort by a local historian (one per room)
• Dinner in the original kitchen of the 1796 Room, with a menu recreated by the Chef from the resort’s past
Rates start at $299/night based on double occupancy, exclude tax and resort fees and are available through December 30, 2011.
To make reservations, call 1-800-The-Omni or visit omnibedfordsprings.com .
About the Omni Bedford Springs Resort & Spa
The Omni Bedford Springs Resort & Spa is a 2,200-acre luxury hideaway located in Pennsylvania’s scenic Allegheny Mountain region. The 216-room resort surrounds eight natural mineral springs which serve as the foundation for its world-class Springs Eternal Spa – one of only a handful of spas in the U.S. to utilize natural spring water in all of its treatments. Over the past 200 years, Bedford Springs has served as a meeting place for numerous U.S. presidents and dignitaries. The resort features a phenomenal range of amenities and activities, including an indoor spring-fed swimming pool; award-winning golf course; and casual and fine dining options from renowned Chef David Noto. In addition, guests can enjoy mountain nature trails for hiking and biking, fly fishing, volleyball, tennis and more. www.omnibedfordsprings.com .
ABOUT OMNI HOTELS & RESORTS
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences that take guests on “A Total Departure” to 47 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni showcases the local flavor of the destination while featuring four-diamond services, signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique wellness options. Known for its award-winning, personalized service, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every customer interaction, with a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program and the company’s “Power of One” associate empowerment program. To get additional information or book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.