OMNI MOUNT WASHINGTON RESORT WELCOMES SUMMER WITH EXCITING NEW OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
Moose tracking, trout fishing, go karting, river tubing and more available this season in Bretton Woods
BRETTON WOODS, N.H. (June 17, 2015) – The historic Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, N.H., is embracing summer with expanded outdoor activities that are perfect for guest and travelers of all ages. From mountain biking through the White Mountains to river tubing down the Ammonoosuc River, these new offerings combine adventure with luxury for the ultimate summer mountain escape.
For the Whole Family
The scenic resort is an outdoor playground all. From the adventurer enthusiast to the family fisherman, the hotel offers activities for all ages of all activity and ability levels. The following activities are the newest additions to Omni Mount Washington Resort’s outdoor adventure line-up
- Embark on a moose sighting journey with the resort’s new White Mountain Moose Tour. When guests pass “brake for moose” signs on their way to the resort, they undoubtedly wonder where to find them. Now experienced guides lead the search in a comfortable van to spot the majestic animal in the wilderness. Cost is $40 per person and includes a 4x6 family photo. Available on select dates June-October.
- Enjoy a Guided Fly Fishing Adventure on local streams and ponds, which are home to rainbow trout and native brook trout. The three-hour activity is available daily from June 1 to Sept. 7, and on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from May 1-31 and Sept. 8-Oct. 15. Cost for resort guests is $99 per person; cost for the public is $119 per person. Valid NH Fishing license required and may be purchased on-site.
Just for Kids
- Beat the summer heat by floating down the Ammonoosuc River with the resort’s new River Tubing adventure. Available at the Bretton Woods Adventure Center, guests are invited to slip on water shoes, slide into a tube and drift down the river. River Tubing is offered daily June 20-Sept. 7 (ages 10+). Rates start at $20 for a two-hour rental including transportation back to launch site.
Summertime in Bretton Woods offers adventure for junior guests. Children at Omni Mount Washington Resort can explore the great outdoors with the hotel’s new summer experiences:
- Young guests can play at the revamped Kinderwoods Adventure Playground at the Bretton Woods Adventure Center. Children ages 5 through 12 can zip and glide on the resort’s mini zip lines, climb rope bridges, explore tunnels, and sway on Tarzan swings. The playground is open daily June 20-Sept. 7, and on weekends from Sept. 8-Oct. 12. Cost is $10 per person.
- Kids can also experience the new Kids’ Go Kart Park, located next to the Bretton Woods Base Lodge. The oval dirt track offers loads of fun for youngsters in large-tired Go Karts designed specifically for children. The park is open daily from June 20-Sept. 7, as well as weekends only Sept. 12-Oct. 12. Cost is $20 for 15 minutes.
Bretton Woods offers outdoor activities for everyone from mountain biking and tennis to horseback riding and hiking Mount Washington to golfing and zip lining. Discover some of Omni Mount Washington Resort’s popular and seasonal activities with the enhanced
2015 Summer Day Pass
. The new pass has been updated with more possibilities than ever! For $49 per person (over four feet tall) and $29 per person (under four feet in height), this pass allows unlimited use of the following:
- Williwaw Racing Zip (Must be 4' tall and 80-250 lbs)
- Kids’ Go Kart Park (Must be 4' tall and less than 100 lbs)
- Disc Golf
- Slopeside Climbing Wall
- Archery Range
- Unlimited Scenic Chairlift access (including bike trail use)
- Kinderwoods Adventure Playground (ages 5-12)
For more information about Omni Mount Washington Resort, please call 1-800-The-Omni or visit
About Omni Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is an all-season resort destination in New Hampshire located at the base of Mount Washington and surrounded by the White Mountain National Forest. In September 2009, Omni Hotels began management of the property, which is home to the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, site of the International Monetary Conference of 1944, and Bretton Woods, New Hampshire's largest ski area. Recent renovations unveiled a restored 18-hole Mount Washington Golf Course, 25,000-square-foot The Spa, 20,000-square-foot Conference Center, outdoor pool complex and renovated guestrooms, lobby and public spaces. The Bretton Woods Canopy Tour was also added to the resort's list of amenities, which includes top-rated Alpine and Nordic skiing, 27 holes of championship golf and a full slate of additional seasonal activities. A variety of lodging, dining and activities is offered year-round, along with many traditional and cultural events. For more information, guests can call 1-800-The-Omni or visit omnihotels.com/mountwashington
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. With over 20 world-class golf courses and award-winning spa retreats, to dynamic business settings, each Omni showcases the local flavor of the destination while featuring four-diamond services, signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique wellness options. Known for its distinguished, personalized service, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every customer interaction, with a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program and the company's "Power of One" associate empowerment program. The brand is frequently recognized by top consumer research organizations and travel publications. To get additional information or book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com
or call 1-800-The-Omni.