The Power of One®
The power of our associates for the benefit of our guests
At Omni Hotels & Resorts, we know that any one event can affect an entire stay. One extra gesture, one kind interaction, one example of going that extra mile to help someone with something he or she needs — all these and more are small events that can add up to a profound change in perception and experience.
For this reason, we encourage and expect each of our associates to do his or her personal best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This is how we deliver one remarkable stay after another.
We’ve defined several easy ways for our associates to create memorable stays for every single one of our guests.
- Think! Use our common sense.
- Know and satisfy our customers’ expectations.
- Greet customers immediately with our undivided attention.
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Make the first and last 30 seconds count. Ask our external customers about their stay and invite them back.
- Be natural and appropriately friendly.
- Use our customers’ names whenever possible.
- Promptly answer telephones with a “smile” in our voice.
- Determine the needs and wishes of our customers and make decisions that benefit them. Bend the rules sometimes.
- Take ownership of our customers’ needs and wishes and personally follow through on their complaints.
- Escort customers whenever possible.
- Stay up! Be energetic! Take good care of ourselves!
- Wear our uniforms and name tags in an immaculate manner.
- Take personal responsibility for cleanliness and safety.
- Be ambassadors for our hotel and promote it enthusiastically.
- Be a team player.
- Protect and maintain all hotel assets and equipment — we all earn a living here.
- Always remember that we are hospitality professionals.
- Always maintain your smile even though your customer may not.