2727 West Club Drive
Tucson, Arizona 85742
Phone: (520) 297-2271, Fax: (520) 297-7544
Relax in our Tucson Accommodations
Omni Tucson National Resort offers two distinctly different Guestroom Collections as unique as the Legendary Catalina Golf Course and the new Sonoran Desert Golf Course.
The Mountain Vista Collection
Seventy-nine newly remodeled, expansive guestrooms are nestled in the heart of the resort and the renowned Catalina Golf Course. The collection is ideally positioned to capture the vistas from the majestic Santa Catalinas, the enchanting sunsets, and the lush green fairways and greens of the Catalina Course. The Mountain Vista rooms and lofts surround the terrace, infinity-edge pool, hot tub, private cabanas and Cabana Bar.
Custom-designed by Zebrowski Design Group, the rich chocolate brown leathers accents, avocado striped fabrics, wood-tiled floors, flat screen televisions, and ensuite master bathrooms create a desert chic atmosphere. Each room features a private terrace or patio and offers expansive living space for today’s sophisticated traveler.
The collection is walking distance to The Spa, Golf Club, Reception, Meeting Salons, and an array of restaurants and entertainment venues.
Our hacienda suites are located on the western edge of the 650-acre resort and feature traditional, southwestern style décor surrounded by natural botanicals and desert landscape. Each brick adobe cluster of casitas accommodates four guestrooms or suites. The collection is ideally suited for long-term stays, family gatherings and guests requiring easy access to vehicles.
Rooms and Suites
- Premier Mountain Vista Collection: The Desert Chic guestroom and lofts boast expansive, 600 square ft. newly remodeled accommodations in inviting desert hues of avocado and chocolate brown leather furnishings. Private terraces or balconies add an intriguing outdoor element to each room with breathtaking views of the manicured golf course and scenic mountains. Tiled wood floors and the ensuite master bathroom all complement the natural style and relaxed ambience. Additional amenities include 32 inch flat panel televisions in the sitting area, high speed hard wired Internet access, in room safes that fit up to a 17" laptop, dual-line phones with speaker phone option, iPod and pc friendly options.
- Hacienda: Rustic, southwestern style accommodations, nearly 1,000 square feet, include private master bedroom with king-sized bed, walk-through closet, adjoining dressing room and bath area. Extended living area features a kitchen with dishware upon request, sleeper sofa, private patio and gas burning fireplace.
- ADA Accessible Rooms: Accessible rooms are available for our guests who need ADA features. Our rooms feature enlarged door openings, and there is a roll-in shower with hand-held shower head and grab bars. The sink and toilet with grab bars is no higher than 30 inches from the floor. Also offered is visual notification for hotel alarm system, door, and phone.
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- Plush terry cloth robes
- Evening turndown service upon request
- Triple-sheeting on beds
- Feather or foam pillows available
- Custom furnishings and artwork
- Walk-in closets and separate vanity area
- Honor baskets filled with tanning lotions, snacks and disposable camera
- Twice-daily housekeeping upon request
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Complimentary USA Today delivered to your room each morning
- Balcony or patio (most rooms)
Hard-wired high-speed Internet access in Mountain Vista guest rooms
- Dual phone lines with dataport hook-up
- Speaker phone (some rooms)
- Voice mail
- Cable TV with remote control
- Individual climate control
- LodgeNet system, featuring on demand hit movies and video game system (additional cost in Mountain Vistas)
- CD player or MP3 connecting clock radio