13210 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77079
Phone: (281) 558-8338, Fax: (281) 558-4028
Omni Houston Hotel at Westside
A Quiet Haven of Luxury in Houston
A peaceful water garden in the atrium lobby of the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside welcomes you with cascading waterfalls, exotic foliage and tropical fish in a beautiful serene setting. This spectacular luxury hotel rests on lush greens and is surrounded by a picturesque two-acre lake.
Glass elevators transport guests to 400 beautifully renovated guest room accommodations, all richly appointed with luxurious amenities and the finest furnishings. At the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside, unparalleled hospitality complements priceless accommodations to create the ultimate experience.
Located a short distance from Houston’s City Centre dining and entertainment complex, the four-diamond Omni Houston Hotel at Westside offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere with exciting nightlife a short drive away. We are also located just 16 miles from downtown Houston, Minute Maid Park, Toyota Center and the George R. Brown Convention Center, and just 35 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport and William P. Hobby Airport.
Planning a meeting or wedding in Houston? Our prime location and elegant facilities will create a memorable event. Learn more about having your Houston wedding reception at the Omni Houston Westside Hotel.
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- 400 guest rooms and suites
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- High-speed WiFi Internet Access
- Recently-completed $1.6 million dollar renovation including new carpet, wall treatments and lighting in our meeting rooms, all new lobby furnishings and new floors, bar and lighting in Black Gold Bar
- Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: Noon
Awards and Accolades
- The Omni Houston Hotel at Westside is a four-diamond hotel.
- Omni Hotels was named one the 2009 Best Companies to Work for in Texas by Texas Monthly.
- Omni Hotels was named as one of the best companies to work for in Texas in an annual program created by the Texas Association of Business, the Texas State Council of the Society of Human Resource Management and the Best Companies Group, 2008.
- “Enticing from the moment you step into its lobby.” –10best.com