Omni Select Guest® loyalty program membership is intended for individuals. Membership is complimentary. Enrollment in Select Guest automatically includes and entitles the member to global membership benefits in GHA Discovery, a loyalty program of the Global Hotel Alliance and its affiliated hotel brands. For more information on GHA Discovery’s Terms & Conditions, please click here. Benefits of membership will only be awarded on Qualifying Stays. Qualifying means that your reservation is made directly with us (via web or phone) and not through sites such as Expedia.com, Orbitz.com, Hotels.com, HotelTonight.com, Travelocity.com, booking.com, etc.
- It is the responsibility of the member to read, understand and remain knowledgeable of all of the Terms & Conditions, inclusive of any amendments thereto.
- Minimum age for membership in the Omni Select Guest loyalty program is 18 years (or the age of majority at your place of residence, if higher). Only one individual per membership may be registered. Each individual may only have one membership. If Omni discovers that an individual has more than one membership, Omni may terminate any and all of such individual’s memberships, and such individual shall immediately forfeit all Omni Select Guest benefits, awards and Qualifying Stay credits.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorized person gets access to the Member’s membership card, membership number and/or PIN code. The Member shall be responsible for all activity on such Member’s membership account.
- Omni reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Select Guest loyalty program at any time, with or without reason. If Omni terminates the Select Guest program, Omni shall have no obligation to offer a replacement program. Any Select Guest benefits or services guaranteed when booking, prior to termination of the Select Guest program, will be honored and granted for up to three months following notification that the Select Guest program has been terminated, without giving rise to any claims for reimbursement, substitution or exchange of other Omni services. Members will not have the opportunity or right to earn or accumulate additional Qualifying Stays once Members have been notified that the Select Guest program has been terminated. All benefits, awards and room night credits unredeemed as of such date shall be forfeited without remuneration or any further obligation or liability, and no benefit or award claims shall be honored thereafter.
- Omni reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions of the Select Guest loyalty program with or without notice. Omni’s right to modify the Terms & Conditions shall include the right to add, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, procedures, conditions, benefits, awards, tier levels, tier requirements and other similar aspects of the Select Guest program in its sole discretion, even if such changes may affect the value of awards or benefits already accumulated. Omni will use reasonable efforts to advise Members of changes to these Terms & Conditions in advance, but shall not be held liable in any way for any failure to do so.
- Omni reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate (effective immediately) a Member’s membership in the Select Guest program if it appears that the Member’s membership is being misused. Such termination may include, in Omni’s sole discretion, forfeiture and cancellation of any and all accrued benefits and Free Night Awards. Such misuse may, for example, consist of unruly or disrespectful behavior towards Omni or any of its partners, any criminal acts or acts that are generally regarded as immoral or unethical or which are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, failure to pay any bill when due to Omni, or if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting fraud, theft, or dishonesty in connection with the Member’s membership, as determined in Omni’s sole discretion. Omni may also take any appropriate legal or administrative action, including, without limitation, prosecution, if any of the above occurs.
- Omni may engage third party partner companies to provide certain membership benefit services. Omni is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for the goods and services of such partner companies (including any changes to or discontinuances of such partner companies’ goods or services).
- Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.
- These Terms & Conditions and any disputes arising out of or related to the Select Guest program shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. All disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Select Guest Program, must be submitted to binding arbitration and decided on an individual basis, without the right for any claims to be pursued or decided as a class, consolidated, collective or representative action. The arbitration shall be conducted in Dallas County, Texas, on a confidential basis pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys' fees. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Omni Hotels & Resorts Select Guest® membership is automatically renewed every two years with at least one stay at Omni Hotels & Resorts in the previous 24-month period.
Omni reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to terminate the membership of any inactive Member account. A Member’s account will be deemed inactive if such Member has not had a Qualifying Stay or redeemed a Free Night Award at a participating Omni Hotel during the previous twenty-four (24) months. Such termination may include, in Omni’s sole discretion, forfeiture and cancellation of any and all accrued benefits and Free Night Awards.
Tier status is achieved or renewed based on the following annual criteria (January 1 through December 31):
Gold level: 0-9 nights
Platinum level: 10-29 nights
Black level: 30+ nights
At the end of each year, every member’s eligible room nights are reviewed and their Select Guest membership level is adjusted based upon the ability to meet the specified nights required of each tier level. Should a member be unable to meet the required number of nights for each level within a given year, the respective tier status will be changed.
For example, if a member achieves Platinum level in August 2014, that level will be maintained through December 31, 2015, and will only be lost should the member not achieve the minimum nights (10) required for Platinum level in 2015.
GUARANTEED ROOM AVAILABILITY FOR PLATINUM AND BLACK LEVEL MEMBERS
Omni Hotels & Resorts will guarantee room availability for Platinum level members who call 24 hours prior to the arrival date and for Black level members who call before 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. In order to ensure that the Member benefits accordingly from the room availability guarantee, the Member must always explicitly request such a guarantee at the time of reservation. Limit one room per Member. Room type availability and room rates are not guaranteed. If a rate for which you are normally eligible is not available, your reservation will be subject to the prevailing rate for the accommodations available. Certain blackout dates will apply for special events; to review the blackout dates, click here.
Members will earn free night awards as a benefit of our loyalty program.
FREE NIGHT AWARD
One free night award will be earned by Qualifying Members for every twenty (20) Qualifying Nights at a Qualifying Rate at Omni Hotels & Resorts. If a Member notices that a Qualifying Stay has not been properly credited to his or her account, then he or she may request, within twelve (12) months of such stay (based on the check-out date), that their membership account balance be adjusted. Tier and award night for qualified stays are applied 5-7 business days from departure. If there is an error in crediting a Member’s membership account for Qualifying Stays, the sole remedy available to such Member shall be the crediting or re-crediting of such Member’s membership account in an amount no greater than the number of Qualifying Stays at issue. Omni shall have no other liability for any delay, error or failure in the crediting of Qualifying Stays to a Member’s membership account. Specifically, in no event will Omni be responsible or liable for special, consequential, extraordinary or indirect losses or damages, including any lost profits.
Free night awards expire twelve (12) months from the date issued. Platinum and Black level members earn double night credits toward free nights on qualified stays. Free night benefits are intended for use by the member only. All accommodations are subject to availability at the time reservations are made. When redeeming free night awards, certain blackout dates will apply for special events, to review the blackout dates, click here. Free nights redemption is applicable for room rate only. Taxes, fees, and other charges may apply and will be charged and due upon check-out. Free nights award does not include food & beverage items at our all-inclusive resorts.
Any "no show" or cancellation made outside the cancellation policy window will result in the member forfeiting their free night certificate. Omni Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to modify any visit or free night certificate postings made in error.
For questions or concerns, send an email or letter or call toll-free: 1-877-440-6664.
GHA DISCOVERY LOCAL EXPERIENCES
GHA Discovery Local Experiences" are awards at the Platinum and Black Level of the Select Guest Program. They include special activities, cultural experiences, attractions and events not easily available or accessible to the general public. Members receive Local Experience awards for membership when they upgrade to the next level, stay at a GHA Brand Hotel for the first time, or renew their status. See GHA Discovery Terms & Conditions for more details on earning and redeeming “GHA Local Experiences.”
STRUCTURE AND DURATION OF PROGRAM
Omni Hotels reserves the right to alter, modify or discontinue this program at any time. Omni Hotels is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct any typographical errors regarding qualification requirements. All interpretations of these terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Omni Hotels. These terms and conditions supersede all prior terms and conditions. Void where prohibited by law. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the recipient. Additional restrictions may apply. Any questions concerning eligibility for free nights must be raised by guest prior to check in.
PRIVACY AND OTHER POLICIES
One Qualifying Stay is a stay of one or more consecutive nights spent at the same hotel (whether or not a member checks out and checks back in again), during which a Qualifying Member pays a Qualifying Rate during the stay. If a Select Guest member is not named on the reservation prior to departing the hotel, the stay is not a Qualifying Stay. Mokara Hotel & Spa and Villas of Amelia Island Plantation do not participate in the Select Guest Program; therefore stays at these brands are not considered a Qualifying Stay. Stays not eligible to receive program benefits include those booked through an online travel website (some examples include, but aren’t limited to Rocketmiles.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTonight.com, Travelocity or Orbitz, booking.com etc), traditional wholesale rates, airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency.
A Qualifying Rate is a rate available to the general public for such night, but specifically does not include the following rates: (1) tours series rates and charter rates (2) room rates for airline staff and crew where rooms are pre-booked and paid for by the airline or directly; (3) travel-industry staff rates; (4) any employee rates, employee family or employee friends discount rates; (5) other discounted rates; (6) any complimentary, free, traded or bartered night stays, or any stays in connection with gift certificates or other awards or vouchers; and (7) bookings made through an online travel website (including, but not limited to Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, or Orbitz). Omni Hotels shall determine if a rate is a Qualifying Rate in its sole discretion.
A Qualifying Guest is a registered Select Guest Member whose name appears on the room reservation. Associations, corporations, and groups are not Qualifying Members. If a Qualifying Member reserves and pays for more than one room, tier and free night credits are earned on a maximum of two rooms during such stay. Free night awards may not be transferred from one member to another. Only one member per room, per stay may receive tier and free night credits. If two or more members occupy the same room, tier and free night credits will be awarded only to the member whose name appears on the room reservation. If more than one name is on a single room reservation, tier and free night credits will be awarded to the member whose name appears first. Members who have any past due balance owing to Omni Hotels forfeit any awards earned. Employees of Omni Hotels and its affiliates are not eligible to earn free night awards.