Soak up the sun on our 3.5 miles of private, uncrowded Amelia Island beach. Put your toes in the sand and enjoy a leisurely stroll down the beach as the sun rises over the Atlantic Ocean. Collect shells and shark teeth washed from the tides, splash in the waves, or simply relax in the shade of one of our beachside cabanas.
Beach rentals* are available throughout the spring and summer, from cabanas and chairs to boogie boards and beach games.
- Two chairs with cabana, $65/day
- Two chairs with elite umbrella, $55/day
- Two chairs with deluxe umbrella, $45/day
- Two chairs with beach umbrella, $30/day
- Single chair, $10/day
- Umbrella, $10/day
- Surfster body board rental, $7/hour or $20/day
- Surfboard rental, $20/hour
- Stand-Up Paddleboards, $20/hour
- Beach games, complimentary
HOURS OF OPERATION
May 1 through Labor Day Weekend
8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
September through April
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Hotel beach location is in operation March 1 – September 30.
Chair and umbrella rentals available on-call at Villa's of Amelia rental locations.
For more information call (904) 261-6161, ext 4702.
*Omni Amelia Island Plantation hotel guests, Villas of Amelia Island Plantation guests and Club Members are welcome to enjoy our pool facilities as well as rent beach equipment.