Omni Hotels & Resorts guarantees that you’ll find the best publicly available, non-qualified rates on omnihotels.com! Simply book any rate, any time on our own proprietary Web site and then feel free to take the next 24 hours to shop around on any other public Web site for a better rate. If you happen to find one on another non-Omni Web site, just go ahead and book it, then we’ll match the lower rate and take 25% off the lower rate you found for your entire stay! Simply read through the terms and conditions below, fill out the online claim form below, and submit to our Best Rate Guarantee Customer Service Desk, or call us at 1-800-809-6664 if you have any questions. We will respond to you within two business days.
Online Claim Form
Terms and Conditions:
- The Best Rate Guarantee applies only to reservations booked on our branded Web site (www.omnihotels.com) compared with other public Web sites. The Best Rate Guarantee must be verifiable by Omni Hotels & Resorts. The guarantee does not apply to reservations or pricing directly made at the hotel, the Omni call center or the Global Distribution Systems (GDSs).
- “Public” Web sites refer to any consumer, non-wholesale Web sites that offer transparent pricing to the guest and that are available for general booking. Opaque Web site reservations and auction Web site reservations do not qualify for the Omni Best Rate Guarantee. Opaque Web sites are those Web sites that are not open to the public and/or do not transparently show the hotel brand or the hotel name where the reservation is being made until after the reservation is completed. Examples of these opaque Web sites include, but are not limited to, Hotwire.com, Priceline.com, Site59.com, etc.
- The following rates do not qualify for the Omni Best Rate Guarantee:
- Rates that are listed on wholesale sites or opaque sites such as described in #2 above.
- Rates that are not publicly listed and/or available to the general public, such as corporate rates, ESP rates, group rates, convention rates, or other special negotiated or contracted rates.
- Rates that include shoulder dates (pre and post stay dates) to a group or convention rate.
- Discount rates offered to special interest groups or persons who meet previously agreed upon criteria, including but not limited to, AAA members, Senior Citizens (Leisure 55), Government employees, or special Select Guest loyalty members.
- Package or promotion rates that include room and any other add-on component such as meals; special amenity; services such as spa, golf, or other; entertainment; event or activities tickets; etc.
- Package or promotion rates that are turn-key and include hotel accommodations, airfare and/or car rental components.
- Any rate booked in any currency other than U.S. dollars. The Alternative reservation booked on the non-Omni Web site must be booked and confirmed in U.S. dollars only. Other currency bookings do not qualify.
- Rates that are booked less than 72 hours prior to the guest’s arrival at the hotel.
- Rates that are discounted by a public Web site by way of a coupon or reward credits or by way of a wholesale site.
- Your original reservation must have been booked on omnihotels.com only. Reservation must have been booked 72 hours or more prior to arrival at the hotel. Reservations booked for arrivals less than 72 hours do not qualify for the Best Rate Guarantee.
- You must confirm the lower-priced reservation on the non-Omni Web site within 24 hours of making your booking on omnihotels.com. A printed confirmation of your new reservation must accompany your claim form to receive the Omni Best Rate Guarantee. Reservations made on other Web sites more than 24 hours after booking on omnihotels.com do not qualify for the Best Rate Guarantee.
- The lower-priced reservation must be for the exact same stay details as your omnihotels.com reservation. The new reservation must be for the same, but not limited to, hotel, arrival date, departure date, room type, rate type, number of guests, deposit type, and payment type.
- The lower priced reservation will be evaluated on room rate only, exclusive of taxes, resort fees, general fees, gratuities, or any other fees associated with the room rate. The rate must be verifiable.
- Omni Hotels & Resorts is not responsible for cancelling your Alternate reservation or any processing fees, cancellation fees, or deposit refunds associated with cancelling the reservation. Disposition and charges, if any, of the lower-priced reservation booked on the non-Omni Web site is the sole and complete responsibility of the guest who made the reservation.
- If the lower priced reservation booked on a non-Omni Web site meets all the Terms & Conditions, you may submit a claim form located at www.omnihotels.com/bestrateguarantee to an Omni representative within 24 hours of your original booking on omnihotels.com and at least 72 hours prior to arrival at the hotel.
- Only one claim form will be accepted for review for each stay. For purposes of the Omni Best Rate Guarantee only, a stay is defined as the total number of consecutive nights stayed at the same hotel by the same guest(s) under a single reservation that is associated with one confirmation number.
Enjoy your stay with Omni Hotels & Resorts.