Here you'll find all the space you need to hold a meeting of the minds or host the social event of the season. From multi-city video conferencing to grand gatherings to close-knit meetings, we're equipped to handle your Bedford Springs meeting or event with the greatest of ease.
- Harrison Room: William Henry Harrison, the ninth American president, arrived at Bedford Springs during his first presidential campaign in 1836.
- Taylor Room: President Zachary Taylor, the 12th American president, was one of seven U.S. presidents to visit the resort during their presidential tenure. (A total of 10 U.S. presidents have visited the resort)
- Buchanan Room: President James Buchanan, the 15th American president, first visited Bedford Springs in 1821, and subsequently spent 40 summers here -making it his life-long retreat and 'summer White House' during his term in office. President Buchanan received the nation's first transatlantic cable in the resort's lobby in 1858.
- Eisenhower Ballroom: In 1962, President Dwight Eisenhower, one year after leaving office as the 34th American president, attended a Republican fundraiser at Bedford Springs.
- The Reagan Room: In 1975, future 40th U.S. President Ronald Reagan visited the resort during his time as governor of California while addressing the Maryland Chamber of Commerce convention.
- Anderson Room: The room is named for the Springs founder Dr. John Anderson
- The Army Room and the Navy Room: These identical conference rooms are perfect for strategic planning!
- Colonnade Ballroom: Majestic and elegant, the Colonnade Ballroom has served as a venue for high-level meetings as well as beautiful weddings.
- Constitution Hall: Adjacent to the Colonnade Room, this hall serves as a pre-function area or a banquet area on its own.
- First Ladies Lounge: This casually elegant area is perfect for small gatherings.
- Willow & Laurel Rooms: Located in the resort's spa wing, these lovely private lounge areas are complete with views of the resort and comfortable seating.
View Floor Plans (PDF, 455 KB)
View Specification Charts (PDF, 245 KB)