Site of the 1944 Bretton Woods International Monetary Conference and host to dozens of political, business and artistic gatherings, the historic Omni Mount Washington Resort has redefined itself as a leading location for meeting and convention groups. In January 2009, Omni Mount Washington Resort opened the Presidential Wing, bringing the resort’s total dedicated meeting space to 30,000 square feet and one of the largest meeting spaces in Northern New Hampshire, as well as a 25,000-square-foot spa and salon.
Our varied meeting rooms are perfect for a wide range of meetings, including training sessions, customer presentations, team-building seminars and strategic planning retreats. With a seemingly never-ending range of outdoor activities year-round, our resort has something to offer every age and interest. And with experienced staff ready to attend to every detail, from itinerary planning to audio/visual equipment to custom menus, you'll be able to relax and enjoy your meeting as much as your guests.
- Rating: Four-diamond
- Guest Rooms: 200 rooms at hotel, and additional resort-wide accommodations available: 34 guest rooms at the Bretton Arms Inn, 50 guest rooms at the Lodge at Bretton Woods and 50 multiple-bedroom townhomes
- Airport: Boston Logan (BOS)
- Distance from airport: 165 miles
- Encore Event Technologies complements the authentic, personalized, award-winning guest experiences we have built our reputation on with its own blend of unique, creative and innovative event technology solutions
- More details
Meeting Room Summary
- Meeting rooms: 15
- Square footage: 30,000
- Largest meeting room: 6,900
- High-speed Internet access
- More details