US Government & Military Rates
Omni is proud to offer special rates for our Government and Military personnel on hotel stays. Learn more about our military hotel discounts.
Based on Availability
- Luxurious accommodations
- Special discounts
Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the federal government per diem rates (based upon availability), guest must show valid I.D. at check-in and must qualify as one of the following:
- Federal government employees (active or retired)
- Government contractor traveling on official Federal government business with a valid ID
- Military members (active, retired or able to present Veteran ID card)
- State, county and local government officials
- Members of foreign governments with valid ID
Valid ID is defined as a personnel badge or other form of valid form of ID issued by the appropriate government agency (federal, state, county or local), or in the case of a contractor, a government issued letter authorizing the travel on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government. Each person who qualifies for the government rate is allowed a maximum of two (2) rooms at that rate.