Unforgettable New Orleans Dining Experience
Join legendary Southern Chef John Besh, Garden & Gun magazine, Omni Hotels & Resorts and a host of culinary masters for a series of pop-up gastronomic experiences in New Orleans. Culinary travel packages are being offered at each of Omni’s three New Orleans hotels. Enjoy a two-night package at Omni Royal Orleans to experience luxurious accommodations, a Garden & Gun welcome gift, food and beverage credit and two tickets to the John Besh pop-up dinner.
If you decide to stay for one night, select the Omni Riverfront or Omni Royal Crescent Hotel and receive a beautiful room, welcome gift and tickets to the John Besh dinner.
Event dates are:
March 24 – Fêtes Fest (Generations Hall)
Join us for a festive evening of food, drink and fun. Enjoy an unforgettable menu from world-renowned chefs, an open bar, plus a special live musical act.
April 20 – Zahav for One Night Only (Pigeon & Prince)
A 2011 James Beard Award winner for “Best Chef, Mid-Atlantic” and a 2016 James Beard Award winner for “Best International Cookbook” and “Book of the Year” for his and business partner/co-author Steven Cook’s first cookbook, Zahav: A World of Israeli Cooking (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2015), Chef Michael Olomonov is the executive chef/co-owner at Zahav and widely regarded as one of the country’s top chefs.
May 13 – BESH Crawfish Boil (The Besh Family Home in Slidell, LA)
Join Chef John Besh and Chef Aarón Sánchez for a special Crawfish Boil. Sánchez is Chef/Partner of Johnny Sánchez and the co-star of Food Network’s hit series, Chopped, and the host of Cooking Channel’s Emmy-nominated Taco Trip.
June 15 – Yes Ma’am, Yes Chef: Women in Food Dinner (Pigeon & Prince)
Five of the country’s most celebrated female chefs will come together for one evening to create an unparalleled dinner experience.
August - December dates announces soon
- Compère Lapin Chef/Owner Nina Compton has more than 15 years’ experience manning the stoves of some of the finest restaurants in the country.
- Chef Cassidee Dabney prepares beautifully served, farm-fresh and multi-course menus of the Blackberry Farm Barn’s signature Foothills Cuisine.
- Traci Des Jardins has been a part of the San Francisco food community for 25 years and currently runs a diverse group of eateries, from her iconic Jardinière to Public House.
- Co-host of “36 Hours,” Chef Kristen Kish traveled the world after winning Bravo’s Top Chef Season 10 and serving as Chef de Cuisine of Menton.
- Besh Restaurant Group Executive Pastry Chef Kelly Fields inherited her love of farm fresh ingredients and baking to create a more sustainable pastry kitchen in New Orleans.