PLAN YOUR WEDDING IN SAN DIEGO
Omni San Diego Hotel is the perfect destination for weddings and celebrations of all sizes. For those getting married in San Diego, our hotel is the ideal setting for a romantic night to remember, hosting celebrations including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, or farewell brunches. With miles of sandy beaches and an average temperature of 70 degrees year-round, San Diego is a premier travel destination for weddings, receptions, honeymoons, and more.
Immerse yourself in the laid-back lifestyle of Southern California. Browse our galleries and discover the luxury amenities we have waiting for you at Omni San Diego Hotel.
Our elegant Grand Ballroom is located at the top of the lobby escalator on the 4th floor. Able to accommodate up to 500 guests, the Grand Ballroom opens onto the Grand Foyer, with two story floor to ceiling windows. The ballroom can be divided into five smaller rooms for more intimate wedding affairs. Reception Capacity: 500
The 4,000 square-foot, sun-soaked terrace is located on the 6th floor and is a unique open air reception venue. With space to host up to 300 guests, the Palm Terrace features an outdoor fireplace, cascading water feature, and beautiful views. Picture your perfect San Diego wedding in our outdoor venue, great for cocktail hours, receptions and more. Ceremony Capacity: 200 guests
- Afternoon Break
- Coffee Break
- AV Equipment
- LCD Projector
- Overhead projector
- Unique, complimentary Reservation Link for your guests to reserve their rooms
- Rooming list reports showing which of your guests have reserved rooms and when they plan to arrive
- Mobile Check-In
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAD TO SAY
The hotel is clean, beautiful and so relaxing. Perfect for all of the stress of the wedding!
We got married at the Omni on the Walker’s Landing venue property. It was absolutely perfect. The sunset is beautiful at this property and the natural environment makes for great photos.
Being a destination wedding, the consolidation of services the Omni offered provided a huge benefit. Having our venue, catering, and rentals (tables, chairs, etc.) all through one vendor allowed us to not pay for full wedding coordinator services from an outside vendor.
Programs & Activities
Our wedding programs will add an extra dimension to your event, bringing family members and friends closer together and helping everyone learn great lessons that they can bring home. Your Wedding Services Team will help take care of all your wedding's needs.
Experience San Diego
We've created an itinerary inspired by our local concierge team to guide you through your days and nights in this beautiful city.View More
Indulge in a Culinary Adventure
Whether you're searching for breakfast, an elegant dinner, or a cozy meal in your room, you'll find what you're craving at Omni San Diego Hotel. Explore our dining options for your wedding party.View More
Explore PETCO Park
Connected via Skybridge, Petco Park – home of MLB’s San Diego Padres – is just steps away from your hotel room. Stop by and watch the game for the perfect post-wedding activity for any sports fans.View More
Say Goodnight to Hunger
Planning an event now comes with the added opportunity to make a difference. For all group rooms booked in the future, regardless of how the reservation is made, we will contribute one meal per room night.View More
Our world class catering team will make your big day one to remember. The culinarians of the Omni San Diego Hotel combine creative menus with the freshest ingredients available to present culinary delights that are sure to complement your wedding day.
From miles of beautiful beaches and a world-class zoo and aquarium to historic destinations and popular entertainment, San Diego has it all. You’ll never run out of things to do when you stay at Omni San Diego Hotel.
Ensure your special day is sensational with distinctive cuisine, exceptional venues, luxurious accommodations and legendary service. Our experienced wedding specialists will be at your side every step of the way – from your first planning meeting to the reception itself.
Choose from our wedding packages
Designed for both large and small weddings.
All wedding packages include:
- Bridal party dressing room
- One-hour hosted cocktail reception
- Tray-passed hors d’ oeuvres (three) – white glove service
- Three or four course dinner
- Special tasting of selected menu items for the bride and groom
- Champagne toast
- One glass of house wine with dinner
- Waiving of the cake cutting fee
- Family-style chocolate-covered strawberries and truffles for each table
- House floor-length linens (ivory, gold or chocolate pintuck)
- Set-up to include 72 ” round tables, the dance floor, a riser (as needed) and skirted cake table, gift table, guestbook table and DJ table
- Custom menu cards (upon request)
- Four votive candles per table
- Complimentary guest room for the bride & groom on the wedding night
- Preferred room rates for your guests
Omni San Diego Hotel has a variety of services to help you enhance your wedding and make this occasion a memorable one! We offer everything from customized food and beverage functions to in-room dining, or local experiences at one of the world class attractions all within a short distance that we can help you arrange.
- Please contact our Sales & Catering Office at 619-645-6540, where one of our Catering Managers can assist you further.
- At the time of contracting, a method of reservations will be confirmed that is the preference of the group. Rooms can be reserved by calling in and requesting the group block, through a rooming list provided by the planner, or by registering online using a designated group landing page.
We will require a nominal deposit at the time your contract is signed to officially secure your date and event arrangements. The remainder of your estimate balance will be split into payments that work best for your schedule, with 100% due 30 days prior to the start of your event.
- No, all food & beverage for your event must be provided by Omni San Diego Hotel.
Modified space options for social distancing where required by local government or upon request. Social distancing signage is available upon request to help event spacing in high-traffic areas and encourage proper distancing.
To inquire about pricing for your San Diego wedding, fill out our RFP form and a wedding specialist will contact you.