Seven days a week
- Luxurious accommodations
- Special discounts
Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the federal government per diem rates (based upon availability), guest must show valid I.D. at check-in and must qualify as one of the following:
- Federal government employees (active or retired)
- Government contractor traveling on official Federal government business with a valid ID
- Military members (active or retired)
- State, county and local government officials
- Members of foreign governments with valid ID
Valid ID is defined as a personnel badge or other form of valid form of ID issued by the appropriate government agency (federal, state, county or local), or in the case of a contractor, a government issued letter authorizing the travel on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government. Each person who qualifies for the government rate is allowed a maximum of two (2) rooms at that rate.
Located on the cable car line and only a short walk to Union Square, the Omni San Francisco Hotel is the jewel of California. A vibrant city known for wonderful diversity, San Francisco is a colorful destination. Let us make your sight-seeing easier by offering half off valet parking each night of your stay, seven days a week.
Stay Dates: Seven days a week