OMNI HOTELS TRANSFORMS SELECT GUEST® LOYALTY PROGRAM
IRVING, TX (April 27, 2009) – Omni Hotels announces the expansion of its renowned Select Guest loyalty program. The newly expanded, three-tiered program is designed to provide the most extensive list of value-added services personalized for today’s savvy travelers. In celebration of the program’s 20th anniversary – Select Guest was the hotel industry’s first loyalty program based on recognition and a heightened level of personalized service, not points -- new base level benefits now include complimentary pressing, shoe shine and eco-friendly housekeeping options. The program also now gives guests the ability to earn free nights in a simple, easy formula – travelers can earn one complimentary night for every 10 nights -- versus often complicated points-based programs.
“We know that today’s business traveler requires great value, yet they also really welcome the extras which makes travel that much easier,” said Jeffrey J. Smith, vice president of loyalty services for Omni Hotels. “Our core benefits have so many thoughtful touches that make business and leisure travel more of a joy, tailored in a way that fits each and every guest.”
The new Select Guest program features three membership levels: Gold, Platinum and Black. Upon joining, guests will immediately be able to enjoy the privileges of a Select Guest Gold Level member, as follows (new benefits are noted in bold):
Select Guest Gold Level: Up to 5 nights or up to 2 stays
• Complimentary Wi-Fi service
• Complimentary morning beverages delivered to the guest room
• Complimentary pressing of two items
• Choice of free nights OR airline miles
• Complimentary bottled water delivered on night of arrival
• Eco-friendly housekeeping options
• Complimentary shoe shine
• Exclusive member-only offers
• Express check-in and check-out
• Complimentary newspaper of choice delivered each morning to the guest room
• Stays tailored to individual needs, including room type, pillow type and other details
• Evening housekeeping service, including turndown
• Access to on-site Loyalty Ambassador prior to arrival to customize the stay and take care of any last-minute details
• Exclusive toll-free reservations number: 1-800-FOR-OMNI
Additional Benefits for Select Guest Platinum Level: 6 nights or 3 stays
• Complimentary bottled water delivered each night
• Guaranteed room availability with 24 hours prior notice
• Late check-out up to 3 pm
• Exclusive concierge services and administrative business services
• Room upgrades upon check-in, if available
• A sweet local favorite prepared by chef and delivered at evening turndown
Additional Benefits for the New Select Guest Black Level: 20 nights or 11 stays
• 10 am check-in
• Guaranteed room availability up to 4 pm on the day of arrival
• Late check-out up to 5 pm
• Room upgrades confirmed 24 hours prior to arrival
• Unlimited complimentary pressing
• Chef-inspired local favorite snack that the guest chooses from one of five categories
• Complimentary alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage of choice at evening turndown
• Exclusive Black Level reservations phone number
“Rewards that can be used sometime in the future are a ‘nice to have,’ but the real reward is having a great stay today,” said Tom Santora, chief marketing officer for Omni Hotels. “We really sought to take the hassles away – from Wi-Fi that works to ironing your shirts or delivering a fresh cup of coffee in the morning – Omni makes it so simple and easy by delivering these complimentary to our guests.”
In addition to the new Select Guest program benefits, Omni Hotels is unveiling a unique reward for all Select Guest members, with an invitation to “stay for business and come back for pleasure” this summer. Travelers who have one paid night’s stay will be rewarded with one complimentary weekend night this summer at any Omni in the United States, Canada or Mexico. This offer applies to summer weekend stays, is valid from May 28th through September 6th, and is based on availability.
Select Guests are also encouraged to enter a sweepstakes for a Select Departure, a six-night stay in the Presidential Suite at the Omni Berkshire Place in New York City, located in the heart of midtown Manhattan at the corner of 52nd and Madison Avenue. Select Departure also includes spending money and roundtrip business-class airfare for two courtesy of American Airlines. Members can tell a friend about the sweepstakes and earn an additional entry.
For more information, visit www.omniselectguest.com or call 1-800-FOR-OMNI.
ABOUT OMNI HOTELS
Omni Hotels creates compelling, memorable guest experiences at 43 luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each location features four-diamond services, including award-winning signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique fitness options. Omni’s mission for total customer service is further supported by its “Power of One” program that empowers associates to make on-the-spot decisions to meet or exceed guest expectations. Guests can locate hotels and book accommodations online or by calling 1-800-THE-OMNI.