LUXURY HOTEL BRAND OFFERS 77 HOURS OF MEETING INCENTIVES
IRVING, TX (June 26, 2009) – Starting July 7th at 7 am for 77 hours, meeting planners booking a meeting at any Omni Hotels property are eligible to receive reduced group rates and complimentary perks. The brand’s exclusive “77 Hour Meetings Sale” is yet another innovative example of how Omni Hotels is recognizing the need for flexibility and value in the meetings market. Over the last several months, Omni Hotels has launched ZERO Attrition, RapidResponse, ReSELL and updated its Select Rewards meeting planner rewards programs to address the ever changing needs of meeting planners.
“We have seen a rise in companies planning last minute meetings and know that they continue to seek a compelling value for their organization,” said Tom Faust, vice president of sales for Omni Hotels. “With offers like the 77 Hour Meetings Sale, planners can capitalize on this opportunity and deliver a strong return on their investment.”
Groups booking during the 77 hour sale will receive special tiered room rates at Omni Hotels ranging from $107 to $167 per night based on the hotel. Omni Hotels is offering the following Super Seven incentives:
1. Discounted, limited time only group rates
2. One complimentary room for every twenty seven (27) paid, occupied rooms
3. 7% off of banquet food & beverage, not including alcohol
4. 7% off of audio/visual
5. Complimentary meeting room rental
6. A 7% discount on your choice of the Rooms or the Banquet Food & Beverage Master Account (alcohol not included) to be applied to your next meeting booked at any Omni Hotel by December 31, 2009 to occur between January 1, 2010 and March 31, 2010
7. Take Advantage of Omni’s Select Rewards program and earn up to 25,000 American Express membership points or 25,000 airline miles; enjoy a golf, spa of weekend getaway; make a charitable donation; or even receive a complimentary membership or registration to MPI, ASAE, PCMA, RCMA or NBTA
This offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with other special offers and applies to new leads after July 6, 2009. Any leads received during the 77 hour window must be contracted by July 17, 2009. This is available from July 7, 2009 at 7 am local time through July 10, 2009 at 11 am local time.
For more information, please visit omnihotels.com or by calling 1-800-THE-OMNI
ABOUT OMNI HOTELS
Omni Hotels creates compelling, memorable guest experiences at 43 luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each location features four-diamond services, including award-winning signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique fitness options. Omni’s mission for total customer service is further supported by its “Power of One” program that empowers associates to make on-the-spot decisions to meet or exceed guest expectations. Guests can locate hotels and book accommodations online or by calling 1-800-THE-OMNI.