Get fit and focused in the new year with new “women’s wellness weekend” at the omni bedford springs resort & spa
Historic resort partners with Natural Health magazine for three days of workshops, seminars and fitness classes, April 5-7, 2013
Bedford Springs, PA (January 11, 2013) - Health and well-being will be the focal point of the first-ever Women's Wellness Weekend at the Omni Bedford Springs Resort & Spa from April 5-7, 2013. Led by Editor-in-Chief Peg Moline of Natural Health magazine and featuring special guests, including leading experts and best-selling authors, the three-day, all-inclusive program is designed to inspire and rejuvenate women by focusing on the elements of fitness, beauty, healthy eating and overall wellbeing.
Founded on ancient healing grounds, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort is the ideal setting for health and wellness. Home to eight natural springs, the resort feeds off the energy of these healing waters, which are incorporated into treatments at the Springs Eternal Spa.
The Women's Wellness Weekend includes:
• Two nights of accommodations
• Welcome reception
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and reception on Saturday
• Breakfast and lunch on Sunday
• Access to resort facilities
• Spa amenity
• Springs Eternal Spa fleece
• All scheduled seminars
Rates for the Women's Wellness Weekend are $564 per person based on double occupancy for two nights.
During the weekend, guests will have the opportunity to indulge at the resort's famous Springs Eternal Spa and participate in classes led by the following experts:
• Ashley Koff, RD - Koff is an internationally renowned registered dietitian named among the Top 10 Registered Dietitians in the US by Today's Dietitian Magazine and the Best of LA's "Nutritionist/Dietitians" by CitySearch, three years running.
• Danny Seo - An environmental lifestyle expert, Seo shares creative ideas for his "Simply Green" eco-friendly way of living.
• Gabrielle Bernstein - A motivational speaker and life coach, Bernstein is the author of bestsellers including "Add More ~ing to Your Life - A hip guide to Happiness" and "Spirit Junkie - A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles."
• Holly Perkins - Leading expert in women's strength training and official Fitness Ambassador to New Balance, Perkins is one of the industry's top personal trainers.
• Veronica Bosgraaf - Founder of Pure Bar organic snacks, Bosgraaf is dedicated to helping everyone live a pure, healthy life through delicious, innovative products made with simple, wholesome ingredients.
• Shel Pink - Pink is the founder of SpaRitual, an eco-friendly products and packaging company.
For more information or to make reservations for the Women's Wellness Weekend, call 814-624-5676 or visit NaturalHealthMag.com/wellness. For more information about the Omni Bedford Springs Resort & Spa, please call 1-800-The-Omni or visit omnibedfordsprings.com.
About the Omni Bedford Springs Resort & Spa
The Omni Bedford Springs Resort & Spa is a 2,200-acre luxury hideaway located in Pennsylvania's scenic Allegheny Mountain region. The resort recently underwent a $120 million renovation, adding a contemporary look and feel to the property while preserving its remarkable history. The 216-room resort surrounds eight natural mineral springs, which serve as the foundation for its world-class Springs Eternal Spa - one of only a handful of spas in the U.S. to utilize natural spring water in all of its treatments. Over the past 200 years, Bedford Springs has served as a meeting place for numerous U.S. Presidents and dignitaries, including Daniel Webster, Andrew Jackson and Zachary Taylor. Omni Bedford Springs features a phenomenal range of amenities and activities, including an indoor spring-fed swimming pool; award-winning golf course; and casual and fine dining options. In addition, guests can enjoy mountain nature trails for hiking and biking, fly fishing, volleyball, tennis, and more. www.omnibedfordsprings.com.