Ward Off Winter Woes With Innovative Wellness Offerings At The Spa At The Omni Grove Park Inn
Award-winning Blue Ridge Mountain spa heightens guest experiences with revolutionary Relax Well Treatment Pod and new body treatments
Asheville, N.C. (Feb. 2, 2017)
– This season, embrace renewal and healing with first-class relaxation and cutting-edge wellness technologies at The Spa at The Omni Grove Park Inn
. Located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Asheville, N.C., the award-winning subterranean spa has long been a renowned destination for rest and relaxation. The spa’s new offerings, including two brand new treatments and the revolutionary Relax Well Treatment Pod
, will further its reputation as one of the top resort spas in the world.
Beginning March 1, 2017, guests will be able to experience treatments utilizing the Relax Well Treatment Pod, a multi-sensory enclosure with 12 programs designed to enhance traditional treatments and wellness regimes. Features include an adjustable thermal sauna, whole body massage vibration and gem therapy, calming aromatherapy, mood enhancing ambient lights, healing salt mist, and soothing music. The Pod will be used with several innovative body treatments, including the Color and Light Wrap with Aura Imaging Treatment, which utilizes an Aura Imaging camera that displays and analyzes energies and auras while guests undergo a detoxifying clay body wrap.
Other new treatments and massage enhancements sure to relax the mind and body include:
- Detox Body Treatment – Harnessing the most powerful detoxifying elements and techniques, this new body treatment combines double exfoliation, warmed Himalayan salt stones, volcanic clay with pure essential oils, and a thoroughly relaxing massage for absolute revitalization. (80 minutes, starting at $269)
- Couple’s Indulgence Body Treatment – Rest and rejuvenate together with this mélange of natural ingredients and healing techniques focused on luxury, nourishment and relaxation. The treatment includes dual exfoliation, powerful hydrating warm mineral and aloe body masque, and full-body relaxation massages with fragrant essential oil emulsions, plus a take-home gift to enjoy. (75 minutes, $538 per couple)
- Dry Body Brushing – Enhance massages or body treatments with dry body brushing. Beyond the benefit of exfoliation, the invigorating technique lowers stress, boosts circulation, and may reduce the appearance of cellulite. (Add to any massage or treatment for $30)
- Warm Herbal Poultice – This age-old technique provides moist, nutrient-rich relaxation to the skin and the muscles below, while also working with the body’s energy to promote harmony, stimulate blood circulation, and leave recipients feeling good all over. (Add to any massage or treatment for $30)
The $50 million, 43,000-square-foot subterranean Spa at The Omni Grove Park Inn celebrates the beauty of the region by bringing the outdoors in with 15 water features, natural light and rock formations including cavernous rock walls, arches and tunnels. Two therapeutic waterfall pools and a lap pool blanketed with 6,500 fiber-optic stars and underwater music soothe and delight, while fireplaces, starlight, candlelight and moonlight add a warm glow as day slips into night. Treatments designed to revitalize the mind, body and spirit include massage, body and skin therapies; facials and wraps; hydrotherapy and aromatherapy; and hand and foot rituals enhanced with essential oils.
Standard rates start at $169 per night. For more information about The Spa at The Omni Grove Park Inn or to book a reservation, contact (800) 438-5800 or visit www.omnihotels.com/hotels/asheville-grove-park
About The Omni Grove Park Inn
Set in the Blue Ridge Mountains just minutes from downtown Asheville, N.C., The Omni Grove Park Inn provides a one-of-a-kind escape. The award-winning, 513-room resort originally opened in 1913, and showcases a wide range of Arts & Crafts furnishings from Stickley and Roycroft throughout guest areas, guestrooms and suites. The world-class Spa is an experience like no other, with 43,000 square feet of subterranean space and an array of unique treatments incorporating indigenous elements. The resort's historic 18-hole Donald Ross golf course is considered among the top golf experiences in North Carolina, and the Sports Complex includes indoor and outdoor tennis courts. The Inn also focuses on local ingredients and chef driven menus in their four signature restaurants, each offering panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Omni Grove Park Inn is well suited for meetings and events, with 25 meeting rooms and two ballrooms totaling 55,000 square feet, including the Skyline Room and Mountain View Terrace. To get additional information or book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com
or call 1-800-The-Omni.
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. With over 20 world-class golf courses and award-winning spa retreats, to dynamic business settings, each Omni showcases the local flavor of the destination while featuring four-diamond services, signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique wellness options. Known for its distinguished, personalized service, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every customer interaction, with a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program and the company's "Power of One" associate empowerment program. The brand is frequently recognized by top consumer research organizations and travel publications and was ranked "Highest in Upper-Upscale Segment Guest Satisfaction" in the J.D. Power 2016 North American Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM. As a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), Omni's loyalty program is further expanded through the DISCOVERY® loyalty program offering members additional global benefits. Committed to reducing hunger, Omni is on a mission through its Say Goodnight to Hunger initiative to help provide more than 18.2 million meals each year for food banks to feed children, families and seniors in communities in which it operates. To get additional information or book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.