OMNI MOUNT WASHINGTON RESORT ENCOURAGES A HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON WITH ‘THRIVE: A WELLNESS IMMERSION WEEKEND’
The weekend lineup includes lectures from Barbara Close, founder and CEO of Naturopathica, plus forest bathing, restorative yoga, herbal remedies, and the best mind-body practices
Click To Tweet: Be Inspired to Feel Great This Holiday Season at @bretton_woods’ Thrive: A Wellness Immersion Weekend #OmniMountWashington #LiveWell
Bretton Woods, N.H. (August 2, 2017) – The White Mountains of New Hampshire will be the destination for wellness this fall as Omni Mount Washington Resorthosts “Thrive: A Wellness Immersion Weekend.” Running Friday, Nov. 10 through Sunday, Nov. 12, the program will be a balm before the hectic holiday season with three days of insight and nurturing activities including forest bathing, restorative yoga, herbal remedies and the best mind-body practices to promote health, vitality and relaxation. Barbara Close, founder and CEO of Naturopathica, will present an informative lecture on how to improve everyday health so that guests can be ready to enjoy the richness of upcoming festivities.
Program highlights include:
- “That Which Adapts Thrives” Cocktail Reception with Barbara Close – Enjoy an inspirational evening with Barbara Close, head of Naturopathica and a leader in the global wellness boom. A lifelong practitioner of the healing arts, Close holds a master’s degree in therapeutic herbalism from Maryland University of Integrative Health and credentials in esthetics, advanced massage and aromatherapy.
- Forest Bathing In The White Mountains – For years, studies have shown that taking a leisurely visit to the forest can have a multitude of health benefits, such as relieving stress, improving the immune system and lowering blood pressure. Weather permitting, guests will have the opportunity to trail through the lush greenery of the White Mountains and take in the natural goodness of the surrounding environment.
- “Restorative Yoga” with Carolyn Smith – Participants will learn how to quiet the mind, expand the space around the heart and reconnect with their body. A Connecticut River Valley-based registered yoga teacher, Smith uses aspects of several yoga traditions such as Yin, Chakra and Restorative and incorporates them into accessible and encouraging classes.
- Pure Results Mini Facial Treatments – Correct inflammation, the primary cause of premature aging, with exfoliation and a layering of clinically-proven Naturopatchica Plant Stem Cell Booster Serum with ultrasonic and microcurrent technology. Complimentary skin consultation included.
- Everyday Herbalism – Discover the power of herbal remedies to support muscle and joint health, natural immunity and stress relief. This fun, interactive session includes a sampling and discussion about the healing properties of herbal teas, tinctures and fortified honeys for participants to return home with, plus ideas to make their own herbal remedy chest.
- Spa Luncheon – This healthy, yet delicious lunch will feature a menu of anti-inflammatory offerings presented by Barbara Close, who will also discuss the best foods to assist with detoxification and increased energy.
- Additional Experiences – Enjoy an abundance of opportunities to soak up the beauty of the region with mountain hikes and free time to enjoy bespoke treatments at the resort’s 25,000-square foot Spa. With sweeping views of the Presidential Range, the resort’s Spa offers a variety of wellness therapies and signature treatments created from New England botanicals.
Book the “Thrive: A Wellness Immersion Weekend Package,” which includes two nights of accommodations at Omni Mount Washington Resort, access to all program activities, a welcome cocktail reception and one themed spa luncheon. Package rate: $498 for single occupancy in European Queen room; $658 for double occupancy. Upgrade options are also available. In addition, guests of the “Thrive” weekend package will receive a 20% discount on services in The Spa all weekend.
As grand as the history behind it, Omni Mount Washington Resort is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. Beyond a lengthy array of on- and off-site activities – from canopy tours through the White Mountains on the longest zip line in New England, to the highly-rated slopes of New Hampshire’s largest ski area – the resort also boasts five onsite dining venues, an 18-hole Donald Ross-designed golf course and luxurious accommodations.
For information and reservations for “Thrive: A Wellness Immersion Weekend,” contact The Spa at 1-603-278-4286 or email@example.com. For more information about the resort, special packages and lodging reservations at Omni Mount Washington Resort, call 1-800-The-Omni or visit omnihotels.com/mountwashington.
About Omni Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is an all-season resort destination in New Hampshire located at the base of Mount Washington and surrounded by the White Mountain National Forest. In September 2009, Omni Hotels began management of the property, which is home to the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, site of the International Monetary Conference of 1944, and Bretton Woods, New Hampshire's largest ski area. Recent renovations unveiled a restored 18-hole Mount Washington Golf Course, 25,000-square-foot The Spa, 20,000-square-foot Conference Center, outdoor pool complex and renovated guestrooms, lobby and public spaces. The Bretton Woods Canopy Tour was also added to the resort's list of amenities, which includes top-rated Alpine and Nordic skiing, 27 holes of championship golf and a full slate of additional seasonal activities. A variety of lodging, dining and activities is offered year-round, along with many traditional and cultural events. For more information, guests can call 1-800-The-Omni or visit omnihotels.com/mountwashington.
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business and leisure destinations across North America. With more than 25 iconic golf courses and 16 award-winning spas featured in dynamic locales nationwide, every Omni proudly opens its doors to share the true spirit of its destination. Reflected through local color, personalized service, unique wellness options, signature restaurants and creative culinary offerings, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every guest and a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program. As a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance, Select Guest is further expanded through the DISCOVERY® loyalty program offering members additional global benefits. Omni is committed to reducing hunger and is on a mission through its Say Goodnight to Hunger initiative to provide millions of meals each year for food banks to feed children, families and seniors in communities in which it operates. For information or to book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.